Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy

According to one of the QMx reps at SDCC, Bones should be out before the end of the year. However, they were still deciding what to include for the exclusive version. We'll see......

That's a tough call because most of Bone's accessories are small and something like a Medical kit should come standard.

There were two different kits I am aware of from the show...
This one
PS-longpouch-packed.jpg

and this one
shortflap_Fridayschild05.jpg

Personally, I like the first one best. Here are some replicas...
DSC02405.jpg
trifold-longpouch-packed.jpg

There is also the Anabolic Protoplaser
2223601376_65ea989624.jpg
Star-Trek-The-Original-Series-Anabolic-protoplaser-1.jpg

And then of course there is always an assortment of spray bottles :lol
2507030210_6c42a5a22e.jpg
3231883082_e96caed602.jpg
Screen-Shot-2012-03-25-at-12.06.48-AM.jpg

Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy

I think the med kits would be a nice accessory. However what I really want is one of the sickbay monitors (an eventually the beds to go with them). These would make for some great diorama's. :D

Sickbay.jpg

That's a tough call because most of Bone's accessories are small and something like a Medical kit should come standard.

There were two different kits I am aware of from the show...
This one
View attachment 283377

Hope it's standard......

10ek94h.jpg

Hope it's standard......

Me too.

Maybe the exclusive should come with "bar tending" accessories. McCoy was always offering a drink...
Deforest-Kelley-Bones-Behind-the-Scenes-leonard-bones-mccoy-7759463-600-480.jpg
04c974e18d8daa1ddb301fb93ab300ec.jpg
Bones-leonard-bones-mccoy-31544809-245-184.jpg
:duff

Would anyone know when the good doctor will go up on preorder? Thanks

Tomorrow 6:45am Eastern time.

Pffft, "recently." :)

I have to assume with the playful banter no one knows

I'm betting it's the alternate short sleeve medical jersey

aXlYu.jpg

Will 1/6 arm hair be part of an accessory pack?? I want to proper display my Bones in his medical tunic.

Back