QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, so you and QMX were able to come to an agreement?

Praying this is true! I really want to see Trek move forward with Nanjin at the helm. I have been really satisfied with the figures so far and was looking forward to everything in development (that we know of).

It sounds like more positive news. This is like a roller-coaster that slows to a crawl and then speeds up to do a full loop.

I really hope the 1/6 scale Trek mission will continue. I want them all.

here is a pic I set up a while back...

Red Duros Kirk Trek Disco Ball.jpg

It sounds like more positive news. This is like a roller-coaster that slows to a crawl and then speeds up to do a full loop.
I could only have 4~5 hours bad nightly sleep since mid Nov.... after some modifications on the objectives, I am sleeping 7 hours since I returned from HK/China 5 days ago. My objectives and situation no longer oppose each other. Different objectives mean different game play.

Game rules changed, i am no longer in a No-Win Scenario.

3ae5e240af1a78c577776f92acc5642c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

I'm missing the code book to decipher the posts. Is Nanjin officially back with QMX?
There are a few more things that we need to be on the same page. These are vitals to the future of 1/6.

The prime objective changed, then these differences are not in dead knots like they were one week ago.

They were all heading to dead ends a week ago.

Winning a war is totally different than keeping the supply line open and safe. Huge differences.

I could only have 4~5 hours bad nightly sleep since mid Nov.... after some modifications on the objectives, I am sleeping 7 hours since I returned from HK/China 5 days ago. My objectives and situation no longer oppose each other. Different objectives mean different game play.

Game rules changed, i am no longer in a No-Win Scenario.

3ae5e240af1a78c577776f92acc5642c.jpg

Great picture of the big four!

I think it's fantastic news for those without Kirk and Spock. Although I can't help but feel ever so slightly aggrieved that those of us with the first version who are on a budget and can't upgrade are getting left behind.

And yes, I do realise I'm being selfish, and I've got the good sense to be ashamed of myself!

I think it's fantastic news for those without Kirk and Spock. Although I can't help but feel ever so slightly aggrieved that those of us with the first version who are on a budget and can't upgrade are getting left behind.

And yes, I do realise I'm being selfish, and I've got the good sense to be ashamed of myself!
TOS needs a green wrap Kirk.... TOS needs a fascinating Spock and a mirror Spock....

Great news for someone like me who was late to the party. When these new ones become available where do we order them from? Are they going to be different? Who is getting released?

Back