QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noted Nanjin posing his new Spock against a variety of TOS backgrounds. Looked really cool. As we get more figures, the need for dioramas increases!

another month passes with no new POs......are you guys starting to get the hint???

Well they said Scotty this fall. Fall rund until mid December so they have time

At this point the no answers on the Q and A that THEY requested is the bigger statement then no new POs.

The fact they still showed up and brought stuff to SDCC makes me hopeful that this LONG lull is just the result of them wanting to narrow the pre-order to delivery window. But I am kind of glum. One advantage of having a longer window is being able to budget your money. I ended up loving Picard. I want the rest of the TNG crew. I'd get a Janeway if they do it. And I think I'm down for ALL the Discovery crew too. But it's hard to get my hopes up when it doesn't feel like anything is in the works.

Yeah it's sad how they've allowed all the hype and excitement for this line to completely fade away. I'm still hopeful we'll see some new figures (particularly the TWOK ones), but it's hard to have much enthusiasm right now.

I've given up on them releasing any more Trek 1/6- even a Kirk/Spock reissue. I think there might be alot of issues going on behind-the-scenes other than just them taking too much time to "decide" what's next. Hope I'm wrong

Nanjin has confirmed that they will revisit other Trek genres once TOS is done. This makes sense, otherwise you annoy all the fans by giving nobody what they want. Scotty has a 2018 release and Sulu 2019. We'll see!

Nanjin has confirmed that they will revisit other Trek genres once TOS is done. This makes sense, otherwise you annoy all the fans by giving nobody what they want. Scotty has a 2018 release and Sulu 2019. We'll see!
You will see ;-) Better yet, You will own them this year.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

You will see ;-) Better yet, You will own them this year.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

This year? I was just about to box my figures back up until Scotty comes out to keep the dust off. Don't tell me I have to leave them out? :-o

DSC_0514.jpg

Back