QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nanjin has confirmed that they will revisit other Trek genres once TOS is done. This makes sense, otherwise you annoy all the fans by giving nobody what they want. Scotty has a 2018 release and Sulu 2019. We'll see!

It is a bit annoying not having figures from shows like TNG or Voyager which have been mentioned and shown not be released or even have a preorder date. This whole line has been one big annoyance.

Just picked up Picard. I’m all in on TOS and TNG so far. Looking forward to more on this line. Great license and nice product from QMx.

I’m am still waiting “patiently” for the TWOK line - that’s what got me onto QMx in the first place. Patience will be rewarded - I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intriguing...

Screen Shot 2018-09-08 at 6.25.30 PM.jpg

So mirror Spock is going to go all Negan on the Captains? Is this a not so subtle way of telling us the line is dead? :p :lol

Either way its still a good Sisko. I'd get this one.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know when 1:6 QMX Commander Data is going to
become available?

I wish I knew. Data is a necessity to accompany Picard, at the very least. Picard cannot stand alone. But when QMx teases the same figures for years with no word on release dates -- for years, it's frustrating. I fear I'll be white-haired by the time we see some of these figures materialize (pun intended).

Yeah this week the story is that the priority has apparently gone back to focusing on the TOS figure line for now. What the story or priority will be next week, who knows? :lol

Just have to wait and see what actually eventuates, and what, if anything, turns up for order... :)

Captain’s chair has made it down here and it is a joy! Beautifully made, I’m really enjoying it.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Nanjin has been posting images of Admiral Kirk's grey-green and white uniform from TMP. Interesting to find out that it is actually a green hue. That makes sense as it relates to TOS. If TMP Kirk gets made, he'll be standing to the left of TWOK Kirk/Spock.

Nanjin has been posting images of Admiral Kirk's grey-green and white uniform from TMP. Interesting to find out that it is actually a green hue. That makes sense as it relates to TOS. If TMP Kirk gets made, he'll be standing to the left of TWOK Kirk/Spock.
Rand is ready to kill. All I need is a moustache for Scotty.

Back