QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cancelled my BBTS order and went through QMX. Sure I got screwed with their ridiculous international shipping rate (double that of BBTS), but I'm not risking them screwing me over again like with Sulu.

so we think sideshow will get theirs or no? i don't want to cancel lose the NRD etc..

For me loosing the NRD will be a wash. QMX does not charge me shipping while Sideshow shipping is pretty high. So loosing the NRD is offset by not paying shipping (well actually it cost me $6.00 more through QMX, but I am fine with that).

I will loose the rewards points, but now I am sure I will get the figures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So these are exactly like the original figures? Same head sculpts and bodies utilized? Just curious.

If I have been following what Nanjing says, Spocks paint job is better, And the body is different, so he can hold his hands behind his back properly. I think Kirk is different in that the body is also new, but that the eyes are looking up slightly or something like that, hope that Nanjing comes on here soon to clarify. But there are the last that will have his magic touch, that is for sure

Yes!!!!!

I am holding off getting mine from QMX. I am hoping I can get one from Nanjin if he has any. Sent him an email. I’m Nanjin I trust! Thank you for everything you have done to get these out.

If I have been following what Nanjing says, Spocks paint job is better, And the body is different, so he can hold his hands behind his back properly. I think Kirk is different in that the body is also new, but that the eyes are looking up slightly or something like that, hope that Nanjing comes on here soon to clarify. But there are the last that will have his magic touch, that is for sure

Ah, ok! Thanks!

I have the originals obviously but got these too. In anticipation for the improved bits, and mostly for line support... i Will have no problem unloading the originals to someone who misses out on these, at cost, I’m not out to make a profit, I am out to have the best trek possible a philosophy I share with Nanjin himself!

Last edited:
I have the originals obviously but got these too. In anticipation for the improved bits, and mostly for line support... i Will have no problem unloading the originals to someone who misses out on these, at cost, I’m not out to make a profit, I am out to have the best trek possible a philosophy I share with Nanjin himself!

We think alike Ray, I did the same.

Will NOT arrive in time for Christmas

I believe that these are the units that Nanjing oversaw, the last that he oversaw,and he had hired the handicap people, especially if I remember correctly the painters, I think these are going to really be incredible

Paint reference were done by a girl who only have one eye. I am extremely proud of her work.

She is adding some touch up on my Kirk and Spock stock.

These will be her last paintups. I dont want her to paint for me anymore even she is the best that I have. (I think the paintup is damaging her only eye). A name brand company already hired her, but she insisted in doing my stock. [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

I've been following this so closely since Nanjin started speaking so freely and found the information so interesting; even though I'm not even a real Trek fan, I feel compelled to get a set sometime. Things are a little slow for me so can't do it now but maybe in the future if still available.

Nanjin,

It cannot be said enough:

Thank you, from all of us [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

You are happy, I am happy. I said this 9 years ago, and this still holds.

Thank you. Without you guys, I couldnt reach this far. I didnt need QMx in 2016, because I could go to Moebius and achieve the same results, or even more. You guys are the key.

It is my obligation and my honor to put a smile onto my Trek friends face.

This,
is my Prime Directive [emoji110]
85868faa4b6c18ed8d171c7418b6f2f6.jpg

Last edited:
Spock has already shipped, hmmmm, could be turn around time at QMX.

Make Uhura please (and have Nanjin run the special project) [emoji1303]

Spock has already shipped, hmmmm, could be turn around time at QMX.

Make Uhura please (and have Nanjin run the special project) [emoji1303]

I can assure you that Sulu will have a problem. Because certain ?must have? part was obsoleted 5 months ago.

crikey, would've ordered from you nanjin but leaped when saw them on qmx after canceling my sideshow order. sorry, wouldve' rather the money gone directly to the source!

Back