QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Masterpiece (oh, I said that already ... its true though):

280af6dee7ab81279f715203341a9e3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am getting my set early, arriving today. Will be eager to see what’s better. Given how damn limited these are I’ll likely just cherry pick the best parts of both versions and sell the rest at original cost as an amalgamation as the worst which I’m sure will still make someone very happy especially if sold at cost. No need to make money just want the best trek.

I'm very happy with my Spock as well. I'll leave them to those that missed out in the first run. I hope to still get my pre-ordered Sulu though!

Merry Christmas everybody, or whatever they celebrate! We have a Star Trek Doctor Who crossover Christmas party.

Party.jpg

Party1.jpg

Party2.jpg

Party3.jpg

Party4.jpg

I am getting my set early, arriving today. Will be eager to see what’s better. Given how damn limited these are I’ll likely just cherry pick the best parts of both versions and sell the rest at original cost as an amalgamation as the worst which I’m sure will still make someone very happy especially if sold at cost. No need to make money just want the best trek.

Ray, you read my mind.

I am getting my set early, arriving today. Will be eager to see what?s better. Given how damn limited these are I?ll likely just cherry pick the best parts of both versions and sell the rest at original cost as an amalgamation as the worst which I?m sure will still make someone very happy especially if sold at cost. No need to make money just want the best trek.
Saw you message a few days ago, but somehow the message didnt go out. I found out I couldnt reply you. Same thing applies to Lee in MI, I couldnt reply you either [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Saw you message a few days ago, but somehow the message didnt go out. I found out I couldnt reply you. Same thing applies to Lee in MI, I couldnt reply you either [emoji1787]

Hi Nanjin,

I emailed you a couple of times about your "enhanced" Star Trek figures, and I was hoping to add these to my "Nanjin" collection. I've been with you since way before your QMX days. You are the best thing to ever happen to 1/6 Star Trek!

Hi Nanjin,

I emailed you a couple of times about your "enhanced" Star Trek figures, and I was hoping to add these to my "Nanjin" collection. I've been with you since way before your QMX days. You are the best thing to ever happen to 1/6 Star Trek!
It is WE who made 1/6 Trek, not just me [emoji4]

I just got my Kirk and Spock yesterday. They are wonderful!

I didn't get on board until McCoy, so do not have the original release of these two to compare to and cannot make a comparison. But I really love what just arrived. These look great!

Now fingers are crossed for Uhura.

Received mine yesterday, have not had a chance to open them. Ray, let me know what your opinion is?

Full disclosure: I have trouble taking pics with my phone. That being said, I really like the reissues if Kirk and Spock. I think that look great.

Edit: I?ll have to upload the photos later. They aren?t loading right now for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nanjin, are you planning to come out with the Chekov and / or Uhura?
Otherwise I will have to get ahold of QMX and see what their plans are... Thank you,
-Jim G.G.

I just got my Kirk and Spock yesterday.

Because I missed out on the 1st release, I jumped on Big Chief’s listing because they were among the first to do so. But their reply to me this week says that their shipments won’t happen till April. Oh well, the silver lining is that it’s just one more expense put off till later considering what I had to spend for this month.

Back