QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crikey, would've ordered from you nanjin but leaped when saw them on qmx after canceling my sideshow order. sorry, wouldve' rather the money gone directly to the source!
Remember to ask me if I still have those PADD stickers left in Jan.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
0c305c59acca38a55ecbb6ca80ac9b53.jpg

Well... assuming I get my Kirk and Spock from BBTS would order the PAD stickers now. They look great!
No need to order, a self addressed stamped envelope will do.

Doesnt matter if you guys buy from me or others. My objective is to produced Trek. As long as us Trek friends have what we want, I am good.

I can assure you that Sulu will have a problem. Because certain ?must have? part was obsoleted 5 months ago.

So, I have Sulu pre-ordered with Sideshow, with my 2nd and final payment due early next month.

Their website says a Jan-Feb 2020 release date, but are you saying that this is 100% impossible to meet as some part of the figure is no longer being produced?!! And can we assume that "part" is the headsculpt, as everything else is pretty much identical to all the other figures released so far (i.e. the body, tunic, pants, boots, phaser, communicator & tricorder)...???

What the actual *****k is going on here?! It's a complete and utter shambles, QMX!!!

Sulu.jpg

So, I have Sulu pre-ordered with Sideshow, with my 2nd and final payment due early next month.

Their website says a Jan-Feb 2020 release date, but are you saying that this is 100% impossible to meet as some part of the figure is no longer being produced?!! And can we assume that "part" is the headsculpt, as everything else is pretty much identical to all the other figures released so far (i.e. the body, tunic, pants, boots, phaser, communicator & tricorder)...???

What the actual *****k is going on here?! It's a complete and utter shambles, QMX!!!

View attachment 473533

About the same chance of winning lottery.

You have said all the items but the ?one.? I think I have given the answer already.

crikey, would've ordered from you nanjin but leaped when saw them on qmx after canceling my sideshow order. sorry, wouldve' rather the money gone directly to the source!
Yes, me too, but I had to jump on the "in stock" considering all that has happened. Really appreciate everyone that helped bring these two iconic chars back to market so that i and others could finally get them. But obvs a very special thanks to Nanjin, and an especially big thank you to him for helping me get a scotty.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

About the same chance of winning lottery.

You have said all the items but the ?one.? I think I have given the answer already.

Ouch. Do you have any input as to if another wave of Scotty would be coming? I'm desperate find one as I'm sensing my current PO may never get filled.

Ouch. Do you have any input as to if another wave of Scotty would be coming? I'm desperate find one as I'm sensing my current PO may never get filled.
Not that I know of. If they want to release another run of Scotty, more than like they have to start from scratch.

Please keep in mind when viewing my photos, I am not good at photography. Also that the original Spock is on a custom body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back