QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know who she is, but someone on FB commented on a post about QMx Trek, she wrote that they still intend to finish the line. Reading all this I know that's pretty much BS, but it seemed like QMx is still giving people hope for some reason.

I just stumbled on those posts on OSS:

Shawnabelle Rudersmith We have every intention of finishing this crew, and others. Thank you for your continued patience!

Jeremy Horn Shawnabelle This make me very happy as that wasnt the impression I was given when I messaged QMx a while back.

Shawnabelle Rudersmith I'm sorry you were given that impression. We're committed to this fandom and this product line. We're as impatient as y'all are to get it completed!

Shawnabelle Rudersmith we have no time frame to announce yet. Sorry!

While her 'Workplace' is left empty on her 'About' page, under 'Intro' it reads:

"Manages Quantum Mechanix (QMx)". (The link leads to QMx's Facebook page).

I just stumbled on those posts on OSS:

Shawnabelle Rudersmith We have every intention of finishing this crew, and others. Thank you for your continued patience!

Jeremy Horn Shawnabelle This make me very happy as that wasnt the impression I was given when I messaged QMx a while back.

Shawnabelle Rudersmith I'm sorry you were given that impression. We're committed to this fandom and this product line. We're as impatient as y'all are to get it completed!

Shawnabelle Rudersmith we have no time frame to announce yet. Sorry!

While her 'Workplace' is left empty on her 'About' page, under 'Intro' it reads:

"Manages Quantum Mechanix (QMx)". (The link leads to QMx's Facebook page).

Yeah that was the exchange I saw. I just don't believe them with how candid Nanjin has been here and on his FB.

4FEE815C-0EA2-44F3-BE04-4DB781D40F66.jpg

This was the unhelpful exchange I had with them today via Facebook :-/

:lecture

QMx seems to be a company that's gone adrift with respect to sixth scale. It's a half-hearted approach, as opposed to their bread and butter Q-Figs.

I mean, why will second wave Sulu be a year after the small first wave? I think there are also customers still awaiting second wave Scotty.

We need straight answers, regardless how bad the new is.

At least then we know what we're dealing with.

Guys . At this point, my hunch is Scotty and Sulu
might be history. Kirk and Spock will probably
get released but without MCCoy, it still means
the three Kings are not complete

What a Fiasco

I don't know who she is, but someone on FB commented on a post about QMx Trek, she wrote that they still intend to finish the line. Reading all this I know that's pretty much BS, but it seemed like QMx is still giving people hope for some reason.

I remember them promising to release more Firefly figures as well, and we know how that turned out.

Guys . At this point, my hunch is Scotty and Sulu
might be history.

Maybe. But they did get released and if they had received more preorders maybe they'd have produced more.

Kirk and Spock will probably get released but without MCCoy, it still means the three Kings are not complete

They'd be sitting on a lot of stock if they didn't release them as Nanjin mentioned they were in production. But again, all three characters were already released and available directly from QMx and retail for what I consider a LONG time when it comes to 1/6. Maybe some people were asleep at the wheel and passed on them, but that's no different than passing on anything else from any other producer.

We can fault QMx for not following through to the end, but it's not fair to say they dropped the ball on those first three characters.

I don't think there's any chance the last two figures will be released by QMx.

I think only the true diehard will get Scotty and Sulu
anyway but with Kirk and Spock, everyone will want
those two.

It just doesn’t make sense why they don’t have these
Out yet when the original mode is already made
And why the secrecy of the delay if this is from the
factory

those two.

It just doesn’t make sense why they don’t have these
factory

Well Nanjin said he's shipped those Kirk and Spock figures. I guess you just have to figure how slow QMx paid to ship them? How long ago did Nanjin said they were finished?

those two.

It just doesn?t make sense why they don?t have these
factory

Well, the first runs of Scotty and Sulu sold out with many orders still unfulfilled so if it's just die hard fans, it's quite a lot of them.

Got lucky and Just picked up a Sulu off a retailer who had 1 more left in stock
and yea, it is pretty nice in hand.

I hope you guys get Sulu and Scotty .
Will try to post some pics of Scotty and
Sulu later today

I bought Spock immediately, still debating on getting a second Kirk. Regardless, I dont think that these will last very long.

And based on everything Nanjing has said, I think we all know that this is it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought both. I had a preorder at BBTS, but the price ends up being better on the QMX site, and I'm concerned about how "limited" they say these are.

Will NOT arrive in time for Christmas

I believe that these are the units that Nanjing oversaw, the last that he oversaw,and he had hired the handicap people, especially if I remember correctly the painters, I think these are going to really be incredible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back