QMx 1:6 Star Trek: TNG - Jean Luc Picard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd prefer Worf with one. It's unique too!

5gBdBYj.gif

Would it be taboo to get Picard and Spock? Two Trek figures but representing two eras? I ask, but that's probably what I'll end up doing. When I think of each show respectively, those come to mind.

Would it be taboo to get Picard and Spock? Two Trek figures but representing two eras? I ask, but that's probably what I'll end up doing. When I think of each show respectively, those come to mind.

One word my friend....Unification. :D

I'm aiming for Kirck, Spock, McCoy, and a captains chair for tos. Picard and Data for tng. Though I think Riker was an awesome first officer I can't see myself paying 175 for him. Even if he had a trombone exclusive. lol

I'm aiming for Kirck, Spock, McCoy, and a captains chair for tos. Picard and Data for tng. Though I think Riker was an awesome first officer I can't see myself paying 175 for him. Even if he had a trombone exclusive. lol

This is gold.

I would actually buy Riker over Picard any day. Worf after that.

It's harder for TNG. With the original Kirk Spock and Mcoy are enough to feel complete.

But for TNG there's no clear leads behind Picard. I have my favorites, Worf and Geordi I could never turn down and Troy or Crusher I could live without but Data and Riker are in the middle enough for me to buy and when you have those four obviously you need the other two etc.

One thing I cons be certain of though is that I would have no problem passing on a Wesley though :D

Yeah, fewer core TNG characters. As much as I love that show, I can't see myself going all in. Probably Picard, Data, and Worf. Though Geordi could be pretty awesome. More than secondary TNG guys, though, I would like to get Sisko and Gul Dulcat.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yeah, fewer core TNG characters. As much as I love that show, I can't see myself going all in. Probably Picard, Data, and Worf. Though Geordi could be pretty awesome. More than secondary TNG guys, though, I would like to get Sisko and Gul Dulcat.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Gul Ducat would make for a very interesting figure...as would a Jem'Hadar soldier.

It's harder for TNG. With the original Kirk Spock and Mcoy are enough to feel complete.

But for TNG there's no clear leads behind Picard. I have my favorites, Worf and Geordi I could never turn down and Troy or Crusher I could live without but Data and Riker are in the middle enough for me to buy and when you have those four obviously you need the other two etc.

One thing I cons be certain of though is that I would have no problem passing on a Wesley though :D

Deanna was always a bad character tho.
And I just can't stand Gates McFadden... Heck, I'd buy Pulaski figure instead just because Diana Muldaur is glorious! :lol

Back