QMx 1:6 Star Trek: TNG - Jean Luc Picard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the playmates version as well. Which i actually thought was a good figure for $40 or so considering there was no alternative.

But this new deal is a welcomed upgrade. Hope they dont get wild on proce tho.

This is a dream. Congratulations nanjin! All those posts in the past about wanting the series uniform from season 3 or later and you saying it will be a long way off before you do the TNG episode uniforms. LOL!

You know what, Reinhardt? I have a big mouth. I'm not suppose to say anything until QMx bring Picard to the public view. I don't want to spoil the party. I like to share the progress, but from marketing stand point I shouldn't say anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow this just looks fantastic! I'm so glad I skipped on the Dragon figures even when they were at closeout prices. Star Trek deserves the same kind of respect that Star Wars often gets and it finally looks to have a quality high end line of figures. I can't wait to have a full TNG crew on the shelf!

Only that since were getting the crew in season 3 suits, I hope that doesn't mean a Tasha Yar isn't out of the question. I wouldn't mind having an odd season 1 suited character on the shelf with the others.

Nanjin and QMX, great looking figure in my opinion. Any idea on the time frame and if there will be an exclusive version from the QMX website?

Wow this just looks fantastic! I'm so glad I skipped on the Dragon figures even when they were at closeout prices. Star Trek deserves the same kind of respect that Star Wars often gets and it finally looks to have a quality high end line of figures. I can't wait to have a full TNG crew on the shelf!

Only that since were getting the crew in season 3 suits, I hope that doesn't mean a Tasha Yar isn't out of the question. I wouldn't mind having an odd season 1 suited character on the shelf with the others.

I always wanted some Hot Star Trek MaMas, too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think he looks fantastic, although the body is kindof...buff...for Picard, isn't it?

The tailoring is definitely spot-on to screen-used.

As far as the coloring, the pic Star Puffs posted looks to be a newer Blu Ray screen shot, and as others have said, while that was how it was INTENDED to look...it's not how it looked during the original run...at least, not to me.

I remember seeing the uniforms in Generations and thinking, wow, they changed the red color. But it was the same uniform!

I'm excited to see how this guy comes out!

Body looks fine to me but if they build the crew, hopefully they're in scale to each other, this body would seem small for Riker or Worf.

Another ST home run, Nanjin. Trek fans are truly blessed to have someone who cares so much about the source making this happen. I'm with most others, the burgundy is what I remember as a kid watching on my tube TV. Can't wait to see the rest of the crew.

So glad they went with the series uniform, which I vastly prefer. The figure looks great so far.

The uniform color is definitely a conundrum. I'll wait to see it in hand. if I want it more towards the red (which I'm in agreement with Star Puffs), I can hit it with Rit dye, if need be.

The key here are the head sculpts. I hope the rest are at least as good as Picard. The "off" sculpt is what kept me away from the Dragon version.

P.S. Love the "Make it so" or "engage" pose!

Body looks fine to me but if they build the crew, hopefully they're in scale to each other, this body would seem small for Riker or Worf.

Agreed. If possible, it'd be great to have Worf and Riker a bit taller. Riker could be a little fuller. And Geordi should be a bit shorter. Not a deal breaker, but it'd be nice if they could make it work.

I really wonder if they will even go beyond Picard. Ofcourse I would love it if they did the whole crew, but the market for Star Trek collectibles is not even close to anything Star Wars.

Honestly the only other one I'd really want besides Picard is Data. I wouldn't have the space or money to buy the entire crew, and it would be such a ridiculously long wait for them all to be released anyway.

Honestly the only other one I'd really want besides Picard is Data. I wouldn't have the space or money to buy the entire crew, and it would be such a ridiculously long wait for them all to be released anyway.

I'd buy the whole crew, but Picard and Data are definitely at the heart of the series. Q would be cool, too, in either a Starfleet uniform or his judge clothes.

Back