QMx 1:6 Star Trek: TNG - Jean Luc Picard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they look alright but you can tell they're not really finished. I'll wait for pre-order pictures before judging them too harshly. Picard looks best. Agreed with others that Worf should have sculpted hair rather than rooted. I'd prefer the non-ponytail look too but I'll take what I can get.

I think I'd prefer sculpted short haired Worf. The ponytail feels too DS9 even if it was his look toward the end of TNG.

Last edited:
7e78c40c44d7985e1610a1387fa4d8b5.jpg

04f0d0a996a3bd762addffce9b308db9.jpg

Not feeling the love for that one. No doubt it will improve over time though.

IMO. the Picard likeness is spot on (in these photos), but it's the expression that's off-putting - it looks like he's sucking in his upper lip and squinting excessively.

I think the Picard sculpt looks pretty good, but also agree the character deserves a much better expression. Make it so!

I think all 3 need some work. None are spot on but they're the best we've seen so far. I hope the do some retooling because I'm in for the entire bridge crew of TNG.

I have to disagree, I love the sculpt and expression on Picard! He'll look great holding a phaser rifle. Must buy for me!

IMO. the Picard likeness is spot on (in these photos), but it's the expression that's off-putting - it looks like he's sucking in his upper lip and squinting excessively.
Yeah I agree. The sculpt itself has a good likeness but the expression throws it off.

I'm not digging the unform color. Picard's uniform is more of a bright crimson red and not the dark maroon of this figure.

I find that incredibly hard to believe.

Nanjin has already addressed this further back in this thread.

It's the same old arguments about colour. I think a lot of it has to do with the different lights the pictures are taken under.

SA Snape - Arguments.
QMx Kirk & Spock - Arguments.

Until they're in hand, it's impossible to really know. Just gotta trust them to get the final production figures right. These are only prototypes.

Since Picard is out. I guess I can post these:View attachment 195690View attachment 195691

I can assure everyone that NO STAR TREK Uniforms fans can say anything about the color that I chose; no one. This also applies to the cuttings of the uniform.

e23e71f9bee5de67283a0cb51846026d.jpg

Back