QMx 1:6 Star Trek: TNG - Jean Luc Picard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See any differences?
e6850167eea1440b9107ae02cd4ad73e.jpg
2e4f146f01ab4995790ab92ff5965f1c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

QMx newsletter:

"We’ll also have more original Star Trek, Star Trek: The Next Generation and Firefly figures on display."

I'm glad they're not ignoring TNG, but this thread hasn't had expressed interest in five months. I hope the line goes deeper than Data, Worf, and Picard.

I think there'll be lots of comments once new pics are taken. I hope they go deep on TNG. But I can tell you I hate Q in the judge's robe. I hate that whole look. I'll new buy it. Q in regular captain's uni, I might get that.

Bridge crews all around please -- TOS, TNG, DS9 and VOY. I'm sure if they sell we will see them.

I'm really curious to see if even the full TOS crew is economically viable at current price points. No one's ever bothered to offer Chekov or Uhura as customs.

Sure if this were 2006 at Sideshow's Star Wars prices, I think you could go deep into every crew, but will people pay $175 for Commander Riker, let alone Dr. Crusher.

I hope we get official AOS releases too.

Maybe I'm just not a true Trekker, but I'd prefer movie Kirk & Spock to the rest of the TOS crew.

And TNG-wise I'd be happy with Picard and Data (and maybe Worf and Riker).

Back