QMx 1:6 Star Trek: TNG - Jean Luc Picard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go, Warf, Picard and Data (so far).

attachment.php

Yikes, not digging from these pics at all. Uniforms are ill fitting and the headsculpts leave a lot to be desired. Worf needs more hair. And these are my favorite three.

Edit: yikes, didn't notice this is the ponytail version of Worf. The hair just doesn't work. Maybe it's the wrong kind. They should talk to asmus.

Edit: yikes, didn't notice this is the ponytail version of Worf. The hair just doesn't work. Maybe it's the wrong kind. They should talk to asmus.

To get (MUCH) better they'd have to really use natural hair - and I don't think anyone has ever shipped yak hair in a commercial licensed figure, so I wouldn't expect much better from a re-do in acrylic.

Yikes, not digging from these pics at all. Uniforms are ill fitting and the headsculpts leave a lot to be desired. Worf needs more hair. And these are my favorite three.

:exactly: These don't look at all good. :slap

I would like to see more pictures, but for starters I think one of the issues here are the bodies being used and how the uniforms fit on them. Worf for example seems a bit off.

I know Nanjin was rushing to get these done for SDCC. He's been busting his behind getting the Kirk and Spock released and getting prototypes done for all the rest. I'd have faith they'll look better when we get closer to production.

the pics of the original crew look great and so do most of those figures, tng not so much.

i think its these ****** pics, all 3 cant look this bad can they?

The pictures aren't helping, but the TOS set, although not great, still look very good.

the pics of the original crew look great and so do most of those figures, tng not so much.

:exactly: Kirk and Spock look brilliant, even if they don't quite live up to the publicity shots/prototypes (Spock especially) but they're solid figures. I'm not convinced on Sulu and Scotty, but Bones looks very nice.

These TNG have a long way to go, IMO.

Am I wrong or is this Picard head sculpt different than the one shown last year?

I would only get Picard, and only if the outfit improves vastly. I know Nanjin will get this done. If these were rushed for SDCC, I'm confident the finished product will improve. (I hope)

Yeah Worf looks like an early prototype. Say what you want about the uniforms, but that Baldric on Worf looks F'n amazing! I was wondering how'd they do it.
Data looks okay, and Picard actually looks pretty good there, but we need better shots.

realistically how much longer until picard is even available for purchase? i feel like its been forever and now its sounding like its still not even close.

Back