QMx: 1/6 Firefly - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure comes with a little padding already, right? Did you add to that or replace it?

(Your shots look great, by the way! Loving that pose!)

Yeah they have this weird padding contraption inside that tries to fill in the lower torso and beef up the legs, but it's a bit too lumpy looking for my taste so I'll probably end up removing that entirely and just using my own padding instead.

mine came in today! haven't had time to really mess with him b/c I'm at work. but the new headsculpt like everyone else is saying is fantastic! paint job it great. Only thing I may do is upgrade the body. It's a little too thin for Mal imo

Last edited:
mine came in today! haven't had time to really mess with him b/c I'm at work. but the new headsculpt like everyone else is saying is fantastic! paint job it great. Only thing I may do is upgrade the body. It's a little too thin for Mal imo

For what it's worth, we have one of the screen-used browncoats in our archive. And Nathan was *very* thin in those days. For whatever that's worth :wink1:

For what it's worth, we have one of the screen-used browncoats in our archive. And Nathan was *very* thin in those days. For whatever that's worth :wink1:
That's not yours or qmx's fault. A lot of folks like to add padding and or swap bodies ect.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

image.jpeg love this figure. Epic wait, but so worth it in the end. Looking forward to hopefully more crew members.

Andy when we will see know if we are getting more crew?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Picked up-shirt,pants/suspenders,gloved hands,stand and dog tags. I have Trev's hs and boots along with the two guns from shapeways. I will be making my own leather gear.

I ordered some spare Mal parts from TA on Saturday, and they arrived today. Always great, fast service from them. And all the parts are in fantastic shape.

Back