QMx: 1/6 Firefly - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man! I hadn't planned on getting this after I saw the old headsculpt. Now I have to pick this up. Great job Qmx for going the extra mile to do this figure justice. Bring on Jayne!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

That first head looks like a bad second or third generation recast compared to the second one. What an amazing improvement. Still waiting on shipping notice.

Andy, when will Jayne be confirmed IN production? How well does Mals sales need to be to get us there? Any news on the Kaylee statue?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Mal2.jpg

Mal1.jpg

Looks really nice. I may pick this one up now. Was waiting to hear if other members of the crew would be produced. I've only watched 4-5 episodes, so need to close out the series.

Had a chance to mess with Mal a bit more an realized that QMx included nicely tailored pads for the abdomen and thighs to give captain tight pants a nice, proportionate look. Very cool! 😊

Andy, are orders still going out or has the limited stock been exhausted? Website still says in stock.

Had a chance to mess with Mal a bit more an realized that QMx included nicely tailored pads for the abdomen and thighs to give captain tight pants a nice, proportionate look. Very cool! 😊
Mine is out for delivery. You're a tease lol.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Andy, are orders still going out or has the limited stock been exhausted? Website still says in stock.

They are still shipping out. They said mine should go out tomorrow. Excellent customer service. I just asked because it seemed like some of the orders placed after mine had shipped out and i hadn't received a shipping email. Figured I'd get a simple it hasn't shipped yet or has shipped out and here's the tracking but they responded with a very detailed and personalized explanation of what was going on with my particular order. I'll probably order any other figures from them directly if their customer service stays this great.

Has anyone from the UK ordered this yet?

I've not pulled the trigger because I'm trying to get clarity from UK retailers of when they think they'll get them. Ordering direct from QMX with delivery charges + Import duties just pushes the figure up too high IMO. It seems much cheaper to order from UK retailers this time.

Decided early on that the Exclusive wasn't something I was bothered with and would never have used, so I ordered from Collectibles Direct back in June 2014. Got no idea when they'll have them to send out.

I think the extra money we'd have to pay, doesn't make it worthwhile - so, I agree with you.

I've asked Collectibles Direct whether they have any more coming up as they've got them on "Back order".

They seem the cheapest/best service, but there is another UK retailers who say they'll stock them.

I'm not sure if Collectable Kitbash had them. He updated his website some months ago and not everything has been added to the new site.

I know - I now can't view my preorders!

meant to ask - if you ever get time, some feedback on the 1/6 retailer Mega-Thread would be very welcome from you.

I now can't get a shipping quote from the QMX site - so I'll wait for replies from UK retailers

Back