QMx: 1/6 Firefly - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was strictly the photography making them look different, actually. And my rule on 1/6 photography is, always base judgement off of the better picture, it's so easy to make 1/6 figures look terrible in photos.

:lecture

It doesn't look like two different figures to me. Just good pics and harsh pics.

My friend saw it at Comic Con and said it looks great, not quite HT quality but still very good.

I saw it with my own eyes at SDCC and it looked like the picture from Dallas

Not going to comment on the how good the figure is – that's up to you guys to decide :) But just to settle the Dallas vs. SDCC issue – they are the exact same figure.

Hope that helps!

Not going to comment on the how good the figure is – that's up to you guys to decide :) But just to settle the Dallas vs. SDCC issue – they are the exact same figure.

Hope that helps!
Still looking like 3rd Quarter Andy?

I just wanted to pop in here and say that I had the pleasure of meeting QMxAndy this weekend at FAMCON. If his presence in this thread hasn't made it clear already, it was obvious in my short conversation with him that his only concern is making sure that QMx delivers the best possible product to collectors. As a collector himself, he understands our expectations, and has every intention of meeting or (if at all possible) exceeding them. :rock

It would have been nice to have the QMx figure on display at FAMCON. I reached out to the company and got no response to any PM's. I think it would have been the perfect platform for a small company to come out, show off their figure and get some great feedback.

It would have been nice to have the QMx figure on display at FAMCON. I reached out to the company and got no response to any PM's. I think it would have been the perfect platform for a small company to come out, show off their figure and get some great feedback.

I agree, Chris! I'm surprised that you didn't get a response, considering Andy made it to the convention himself.

Hope that helps!
Hey Andy, we are approaching the 3rd month in the 3rd quarter. Any news? This guy still seeing the light of day this quarter?

I just wanted to pop in here and say that I had the pleasure of meeting QMxAndy this weekend at FAMCON. If his presence in this thread hasn't made it clear already, it was obvious in my short conversation with him that his only concern is making sure that QMx delivers the best possible product to collectors. As a collector himself, he understands our expectations, and has every intention of meeting or (if at all possible) exceeding them. :rock

Hey there MarfMaster - it was a pleasure meeting you, as well! I'll be honest, I'd never been to FamCon before and only went because a buddy at GG recommended it. It's kinda of a long drive (we're in West L.A.), but was totally worth it! Once we have a couple products out on the market, it'll be a good venue for us to come talk to everyone. I kinda don't like to talk about stuff when it's vapor (and, let's face it, it's all vapor until it's in *your* hands).

QMxAndy, any idea when you are going to start taking pre-orders for the exclusive version? I signed up for the mailing list when it was first announced, but haven't received anything yet.

I would appreciate an update on this as well- really anticipating this release.

Back