((( Punkg42's Collection pics ))) 1,100 square feet of goodness! January 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, if i had a room that awesome i'd probably never wanna leave it, not even to go to work. very nice man, congrats!!!! :yess:

you may have already heard this or u may know for yourself but damn....lol you have a killer collection really impressive :rock

Solid collections man. Your house looks like a play house. I don't think I can finish checking out every single one of them in a day :)

Solid collections man. Your house looks like a play house. I don't think I can finish checking out every single one of them in a day :)

Thanks, that's just the basement. Not much collectible wise on the main floor other than my wife's My Little Pony stuff and some SS 12" Monty Python figs in the den.

Thanks for the comments guys! If any of you want a close up of anything let me know.

When did you start collecting?,you can open your own store when you are retired :),you have a mega nice collection :)

When did you start collecting?,you can open your own store when you are retired :),you have a mega nice collection :)

Hmm, in 1992 or so. Started collecting when Image Comics came about. That's when I started collecting comics, and then 1994 or so when they made the first Spawn toys and they started making new Star Wars toys was when I started collecting toys and figures... and that was all she wrote. :panic: I was hooked. I had gotten statues here and there over the years but heavily started collecting statues about 3 years ago.

Needs some more Alien, Predator and Terminator. ;) :D

j/k Steve, it is fine, no perfect, as is. :)

Dude me and my 8 year old son just sat here and looked at all your stuff,,And my son still cant wipe the smile off his face..Dont know what to say but thanks for the tour..Great stuff,,I did not know that could even happen..:rock2

I dont post often, but i had to on this. That is one of the most comprehensive collections I have ever seen. I have studied the pics for an hour. I have pretty much seen everything I have either owned at one time, have currently in my collection or want badly ! Wow to see the dedication you have had to each line represented is fantastic !

BD6

Last edited:
your collection has progressed from "Cool", to "Thats A lot of ____", to "Getting a Little Bit Out of Hand Dont You Think?", to "I Think This Guy Has Needs an Intervention", and now back to "This is So Much Cool ____ Its Ridiculously Awesome"

So cool. I really enjoyed looking over your stuff! Except for the Colts stuff and that's only because your Colts have owned my Broncos for the last decade. :pfft:

:)

Back