((( Punkg42's Collection pics ))) 1,100 square feet of goodness! January 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I already said, really great collection. :clap

Please could you take some more shots of the 1:1 Stormtrooper, all around him? How is that stand attached to him please? I see it goes in his behind. Doesn't this affect the armor? Is it stable? Is the mannequin flexible/bendy? Thanks

As I already said, really great collection. :clap

Please could you take some more shots of the 1:1 Stormtrooper, all around him? How is that stand attached to him please? I see it goes in his behind. Doesn't this affect the armor? Is it stable? Is the mannequin flexible/bendy? Thanks

Yeah, I can try to snap some pics for ya. It's sorta just a crappy set up at the moment. Bought the suit and then the mannequin off of ebay... it's a flexible one that is very poseable.... but doesn't work all to well for this so I may end up just gettin a new unflexible one. This one is more for halloween type displays or something, where you would dress it in real clothes and have it sitting in a chair etc. Doesn't stand well at all without a stand.... and even with a stand is kinda hard to keep it up. What I have it standing up with now is a make-shift stand made out of a microphone stand and some plumbing pipe fitments, and then zip tied around the Troopers waist I think. Even with that I have to have the stand base wedged under the display case otherwise the Trooper would fall forward. Like I said, I really need to redo the setup. Just made the make-shift stand so I could set him up for the pics.

Yeah, I can try to snap some pics for ya. It's sorta just a crappy set up at the moment. Bought the suit and then the mannequin off of ebay... it's a flexible one that is very poseable.... but doesn't work all to well for this so I may end up just gettin a new unflexible one. This one is more for halloween type displays or something, where you would dress it in real clothes and have it sitting in a chair etc. Doesn't stand well at all without a stand.... and even with a stand is kinda hard to keep it up. What I have it standing up with now is a make-shift stand made out of a microphone stand and some plumbing pipe fitments, and then zip tied around the Troopers waist I think. Even with that I have to have the stand base wedged under the display case otherwise the Trooper would fall forward. Like I said, I really need to redo the setup. Just made the make-shift stand so I could set him up for the pics.

Thanks. And not to worry, from my point of view it looks great! Life-size items are very cool in a collection. So the mannequin came with a stand of its own, or you had to improvise?

Thanks. And not to worry, from my point of view it looks great! Life-size items are very cool in a collection. So the mannequin came with a stand of its own, or you had to improvise?

Thanks. I had to improvise. Used my brother's old microphone stand and some other stuff. It didn't come with a stand, like I said I think it's mainly a good mannequin for sitting poses etc. The place that I bought it from shows a cheap way to make a stand for them, but it consisted of basically having the mannequin being held up by resting the armpits of it on the stand. I didn't want those in the way so I made one this way.

The bar goes up between the armor and the mannequin so I wouldn't harm the suit any.

Disregard the neck tie on it. I was just having fun. :)

Trooper.jpg

Trooper3.jpg

Trooper4.jpg

Trooper5.jpg

Trooper6.jpg

Trooper7.jpg

Here are some pics of it before I made the stand. Just having some fun posing him.

IMG_0064-1.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

Really cool man! :rock Thanks again for the pics. I also like the way you improvised the stand. And the photos with the Stormie chillin' and playing are great!! :D

Sick collection.

My question: Why bother having a couch down there? It's taking up much needed space to add more pieces! :lol

Sick collection.

My question: Why bother having a couch down there? It's taking up much needed space to add more pieces! :lol

Thanks!

My answer: Because I have friends, and they like to have someplace to sit when we play video games. :)

Now that what i call : a one awesome BIG treasure chest :clap:clap

Incredible collection man...........:yess:

Back