((( Punkg42's Collection pics ))) 1,100 square feet of goodness! January 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said it on the spawn boards and I'll say it on this board. AWESOME COLLECTION!

I'm going to try and take some close up pics of certain things in my collection tonight as I realized in the pics I posted I skim over quite a bit cause of the angles of the pics. If there is anything specific you guys want me to take better pics of let me know.

Wow! man that is a great ! collection. I love all the spawn figures, I have some of those but, not that many, I even see some I've never seen before. I like the Michael Turner ( R.I.P) collection you got going on too. Thank you for shareing.

Wow! man that is a great ! collection. I love all the spawn figures, I have some of those but, not that many, I even see some I've never seen before. I like the Michael Turner ( R.I.P) collection you got going on too. Thank you for shareing.

Thanks! If you want any close ups of any of the Spawn stuff or anything else just lmk.

Insane collection bro! Covers so many time periods of collecting. Brings me back man! Love it!!! :yess:

Thanks. Yeah, I've been collecting for about *gasp* :horror 20 years now! Oh man time flies! Anyway, I have a bunch of older McFarlane etc stored away as well that I don't have room to display.

IMG_0043.jpg

great piece!!!!

this is mine,a really beauty piece

5049096090eef6951b1bb.jpg

Yeah it's a great piece. I have the Sterling Edition as well. It's like the one you have but the Witchblade is made of silver with gems in it.
Hauls050.jpg

Wow Bro!!! Nice collection you got there :clap since when have you been collection stuff?

Started collecting comics in 1992 when Image Comics formed, and then got into toys when McFarlane started the Spawn figs in 1994...same year the Star Wars figs started coming out as well. First SSC statue was the Western Ghost Rider, shortly after that I got heavy into the statues.

Back