((( Punkg42's Collection pics ))) 1,100 square feet of goodness! January 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe, I did see that! All joking aside, I love the TMNT and Alien stuff the most. That MK2 arcade machine is sick! My cousin had a Primal Rage arcade machine in his basement and I think we can both agree....it's not the same....

Hehe, I did see that! All joking aside, I love the TMNT and Alien stuff the most. That MK2 arcade machine is sick! My cousin had a Primal Rage arcade machine in his basement and I think we can both agree....it's not the same....

Primal Rage was fun, but yeah... MKII holds a special place in my heart. :hi5: If I had a walk out basement I would probably get rid of some stuff and get a few more arcade machines... but lugging those things down stairs is no fun at all. :thud: So I'll wait on that. haha

Wow, that is an awesome collection. Great to see all of those Simpsons figures. Mine are all stuck in a box until I can get some more shelving. It is great to see such a diversity of stuff.

Holy Moly! You don't have a collection, you have your own Museum! Amazing! It actually reminds me of a few Toy Museums I've been to with the exception that you don't have stuff hanging from the ceiling...lol...Great Job!

Back