((( Punkg42's Collection pics ))) 1,100 square feet of goodness! January 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude me and my 8 year old son just sat here and looked at all your stuff,,And my son still cant wipe the smile off his face..Dont know what to say but thanks for the tour..Great stuff,,I did not know that could even happen..:rock2

Haha, that's awesome. Glad I could be part of your shared moment. :) If your son (or you) wants a closer look at something just let me know and I'll snap some pics.

I dont post often, but i had to on this. That is one of the most comprehensive collections I have ever seen. I have studied the pics for an hour. I have pretty much seen everything I have either owned at one time, have currently in my collection or want badly ! Wow to see the dedication you have had to each line represented is fantastic !

BD6

Thanks man, those are some kind words. I have a ton of stuff boxed up as well that I used to have displayed but have swapped some things out. Perhaps I should post pics of the stuff that is not on display currently as well.
And you should post more, there are some great people here. :)

your collection has progressed from "Cool", to "Thats A lot of ____", to "Getting a Little Bit Out of Hand Dont You Think?", to "I Think This Guy Has Needs an Intervention", and now back to "This is So Much Cool ____ Its Ridiculously Awesome"

Hahaha good stuff. Glad you ended up thinking it was pretty awesome. :hi5:

So cool. I really enjoyed looking over your stuff! Except for the Colts stuff and that's only because your Colts have owned my Broncos for the last decade. :pfft:

:)

Thanks! Well, if it makes you feel better one of the first Colts games I ever went to was against the Broncos and the Broncos beat the Colts. :thud: Although, I had suite passes from my sister in law so all the free food and drinks made up for the loss. :yess:

This collection doesn't need more sideshow it is fine the way it is.

Haha, no... the last time I posted collection pics that was what people said. At that time I only had the Simpsons busts and my first SSC Statue the Western Ghost Rider. But yes, not I think the amount of Sideshow goodness is just fine. :yess:

where are the pictures of your collection? all i see is every young boys dreams sucked into a vacuum and spewed out into these pictures. sad sad pictures of everything that i can never have :(

Are you on the Spawn forum? I lurk there because I guess the admins haven't approved me yet, and I know I've seen the massively-sized epic collection somewhere else.

Yes, I go by Punkg42 over there too.
You should try and send a PM to Connor or Joe F. and see if they will activate the account.

I saw for other members it took like two months for their accounts to be activated. Plus it says their inboxes are full so it impossible to send a PM :/

I saw for other members it took like two months for their accounts to be activated. Plus it says their inboxes are full so it impossible to send a PM :/

Is your name over there erin1789 as well? If so I'll see what I can do.

Haul! Faux Bronze Witchblade.

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

Haul! Faux Bronze Witchblade.

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

Great Score Punk, still waiting on mine, will post pic's with the others when she arrives, BTW I used to be Sniperspawn over at Spawn.com, that's why I have 1st hand knowledge of your Collection Old Friend. Be Cool

Ah yes. I figured you knew me from there but I couldn't place the boardname Colossus. Sniperspawn I know. :D

Back