((( Punkg42's Collection pics ))) 1,100 square feet of goodness! January 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for you:

The case you have the 12" Indiana Jones, Kratos, and TMNT statues... where did you get it and how much was it if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking for something similar.

WOW...love the collection. 1,100 sq. ft.? DAMN!!! I'd give my left nut for 50 (im between homes right now)...Anyways, simply awesome bro...

:lol It comes with some switch out arms and a switch out head with an angrier expression and clentched fist...

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

i want one, how much!?

Question for you:

The case you have the 12" Indiana Jones, Kratos, and TMNT statues... where did you get it and how much was it if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking for something similar.

I actually got it off of Craig's List. The TMNT +, CS Moore +, and the SSC + cases are all the same. I bought all 3 for $1,000. They are 7ft+ tall and about 4 ft wide. Bought them from a guy closing a shop... nascar type store I think.

I know, but I was wondering what type of Stormtrooper armor? Rubies, FX, TE etc.? ;)

Oh, it's the Stormtrooper Supreme deluxe ed. that is always around at Halloween. I think it is Rubies. Comes with everything but the boots and blaster. I haven't gotten boots for it yet, so it has some old snow boots of my wife's on. :rotfl

Oh, it's the Stormtrooper Supreme deluxe ed. that is always around at Halloween. I think it is Rubies. Comes with everything but the boots and blaster. I haven't gotten boots for it yet, so it has some old snow boots of my wife's on. :rotfl

Cool! I'd like one day to have a 1:1 Stormtrooper around, always wanted one. Anyway for the Stormie boots you can use caboots.com :)

Damn, at first glance I thought this was a store showroom.

That's a very nice collection, well done.

I actually got it off of Craig's List. The TMNT +, CS Moore +, and the SSC + cases are all the same. I bought all 3 for $1,000. They are 7ft+ tall and about 4 ft wide. Bought them from a guy closing a shop... nascar type store I think.

Ah. That sucks for me. I'd love something like those but at that price point, a closing store is what I'd have to find too! :)

Back