Punisher War Zone Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Punisher War Zone trailer

I second that! :lecture Even though Jane wasn't warmly welcomed by everyone, I thought he did a phenomenal job as Castle. Granted, like you said, "he didn't look like the 'comic'" but something about him just worked. I wish Marvel could have hooked him for the sequel :monkey2. I guess I'll hope for the best and just wait for its release before I say anymore...

Ditto and I think that's why the first film worked for me.

It was an origin about Frank Castle, while the sequel would be focused on The Punisher.

I think the reason people didnt like him is cause he looked a bit pudgy and baby faced. But when the flick came out, dude was all ripped and lean. I think it did a great job. Far better than Lundgren.

Now, don't get me wrong I'm not the most loyal (or biggest) Punisher fan (in terms of following the comics, etc.), but Jane's Punisher is still one of my fav. Marvel movies to date. Yes, I said it! :horror :lol

And not to get off topic (but I am), how awesome was the Punisher soundtrack? Hopefully, I'm not alone on this one, but it fit the tone of the movie beautifully and all around an awesome playlist of artists. Man, those were the days....:cool:

looking at that trailer again, to me it looks like Jigsaw might have an army of vampires working for him:peace

I just started watching rome again last night. Such a great series I hope Titus can pull this off.....

The trailer/movie looks B-grade. I for one liked the Janes punisher, I was hoping they would follow up to that.

I think I'm one of the few that actually liked the first one.

I still don't know what to think of this though. It'll be a good movie to take my Dad to though.

Me too! i loved the first one! this one though....:monkey4

can you say:

Overkill.jpg

Punisher: War Zone

Director:Lexi Alexander
Cast:Ray Stevenson, Dominic West, Julie Benz, Colin Salmon, Doug Hutchison.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will be better or worse,I've seen movie trailer and seems not bad.

***Breaking NEWS***

https://www.aintitcool.com/node/37965

Holy smokes, I go away and shoot some kids stuff for Disney, and the whole world is a different color when I return. Again I appear here to dispel rumors. Please believe:

Lexi is not off the film

Lexi is still involved in the edit process

The film is not (nor could it ever be) PG-13

Today I saw a cut that ran 91 minutes

Lexi did in fact get married

Lexi is an incredibly talented director, and this film kicks major ass, as will be proven when it is released IN THEATRES DECEMBER 5th

The film is most certainly not all exploding heads, but will reveal a great deal of Franks personna and pain

This film has been difficult from the begining, from a bitter Canadian winter, to endless nights, to rampant sickness, Lexi has fought to make a killer Punisher film for fans and non fans alike.

Initially we were to release in September, but for whatever reason (not the quality of the film or edit IMHO) it was decided to release in December. That extra time has given everyone a chance to put their two cents worth in, but rest assured, Lexi is still stearing the boat, and she is a great captain.

When I hear vicious unfounded troll rumors like the "film was unwatchable" or "a total mess" it makes my blood boil. I want to punish the corrupt. People sit on their fat asses trolling the internet, people that have never even looked through a motion picture camera, and make judgements on a work of art that they've never seen, it's like saying a baby will be ugly before it is born, I can't freaking wait for this film to come out and prove the nay-sayers wrong.

Sorry for the rant, I just love something wonderful you have yet to see-

sg,asc

:banana:banana:banana

yup, that news made me :monkey5:monkey2:monkey5:monkey2:monkey5:monkey5 ........ i heard she was in her honeymoon, so yea this movie is going to kick ^^^^ing ass!!!

This was my main concern dispelled:

The film is not (nor could it ever be) PG-13

. . and I hope it is true the Lexi is still on the film.

I don't mind it being a little cheesy if the gore factor is high . . :)

Wow, that really looks ... not so good. First I've really seen of actual footage/news is in this thread and it doesn't look promising to me. It's a shame too. Really don't like the turtleneck-armor thing that comprises his costume. Sorry guys - hopefully those who feel good about it enjoy it and hopefully it turns out better than it looks.

Back