Punisher War Zone Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This movie sucked balls! The acting was horrible. I have seen b movies that were better. This character deserves the same treatment as all the other Marvel movies. I watched the blu with my bro and we both were like this blows. What's this high profile ^^^^? Let me walk in the middle of Manhattan with all my guns showing. Also this had to be the quietest Manhattan, where the ^^^^ were all the people?. ^^^^ can we get some actors for ^^^^ sake, the ending was ^^^^ing horrible. That guy that played Jigsaw from 300 cant act to save his life and his brother was dog ^^^^. I am gonna use this disc to wipe my ass next time I take a ^^^^! ...that would justify the 30 bucks I spent on this ^^^^ shingle!

That, my friends, is how a rant is done.

This movie sucked balls! The acting was horrible. I have seen b movies that were better. This character deserves the same treatment as all the other Marvel movies. I watched the blu with my bro and we both were like this blows. What's this high profile ^^^^? Let me walk in the middle of Manhattan with all my guns showing. Also this had to be the quietest Manhattan, where the ^^^^ were all the people?. ^^^^ can we get some actors for ^^^^ sake, the ending was ^^^^ing horrible. That guy that played Jigsaw from 300 cant act to save his life and his brother was dog ^^^^. I am gonna use this disc to wipe my ass next time I take a ^^^^! ...that would justify the 30 bucks I spent on this ^^^^ shingle!

..............................yeah,um.........I won't be seeing this.........:lol

Just saw this over the weekend. It was ok. I got it from Netflix so no money wasted. The violence was over the top which was good. The acting was poor. My wife was like, this is to cartoony turn it off, half way through so I did. Then I asked her, you know this is based off a comic. She said Oh ok. So we finished it and it was more tolerable for her. She loves comic based movies but doesn't follow comics if that makes sense. She was comparing it to the more serious Punisher movie made a few years back. Anyway, it was a laughable movie with bad acting and over the top violence. It wasn't meant to take itself to seriously.

Amen, Brotha!!! :whip

I had the exact same experience,
so you're not alone. :banghead

I just tried to watch this the other night.

...just horrible. I couldn't even get through the entire flick... Being a big Punisher fan, I'm pretty dissapointed. None of the movies have come close to doing the character justice.

Ah well, guess I'll just stick with the comics for my Punisher fix :lol

Vader, have you ever filled in for Ebert or Roeper? I love this review! :rock :lol

I'm still blown away by how people can say War Zone was better than The Punisher (2004)? Everyone is entitled to an opinion, so I'm not trying to judge. But I loved Thomas Jane's rendition of the Punisher. I loved the whole movie from beginning to end.

That review was spot on, this movie was terrible. Jigsaw and looney tooney were just atrocious, thank god I didnt pay a penny to see it. If I had bought the BD, and I thought about it, I would be steaming.

Vader, have you ever filled in for Ebert or Roeper? I love this review! :rock :lol

I'm still blown away by how people can say War Zone was better than The Punisher (2004)? Everyone is entitled to an opinion, so I'm not trying to judge. But I loved Thomas Jane's rendition of the Punisher. I loved the whole movie from beginning to end.

Thanks man....:lol

:cuss:cuss:cuss:dump:dump:dump
CUSS CUSS CUSS DUMP DUMP DUMP

new member here but a long time Punisher fan and I really enjoyed Warzone. It's not a great movie but it was a hell of a lot of fun and Ray Stevenson was a great Frank Castle.
I loved Thomas Jane in the 2004 movie but felt Ray actually fit the character a bit more. I wish Warzone had the tone of the 2004 movie with the violence, action and closer origin from Warzone. The origin in the 2004 movie was awful.

-Aaron

I have to agree with punisher75. Warzone was Action/Violence fantastic! It was a bit over the top but it was great fun to watch. Thomas Jane portrayed the emotonal turmoil really well in the 2004 flim but I really loved the action and blood in the new one. I actually own both but only Warzone I want and do rewatch.

Back