Punisher War Zone Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Punisher War Zone trailer

I'm just not feeln it man, it doesn't feel like Frank Castle to me... Thomas Jane felt like Frank Castle, I was majorily disappointed whenever I heard he was pulling from the film!

Tom Jane ROCKED!!!! AND STILL ROCKS!!!!

thomas_jane_as_punisher_small.jpg

I'm just not feeln it man, it doesn't feel like Frank Castle to me... Thomas Jane felt like Frank Castle, I was majorily disappointed whenever I heard he was pulling from the film!

I AGREE TOM JANE WAS SOOOOOO FREAKING GOOD

I CRIED WHEN I HEARD HE WASNT DOIN PUNISHER :monkey2:monkey2

ARE YOU ^^^^ING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

I liked Tom Jane fine...but man, Ray looks like a mean mother ^^^^er. He's scarier then Tom was.

i too really enjoyed the first movie (never read the comics) - and thought Thomas Jane was great.

Jane was not the first. Here is the Original Punisher:

dvdpunisher1.jpg

I even liked that movie . . . lol

I was pissed he wouldn't wear the skull though . . instead he used daggers with skull heads on them . . . :mad:

Who said this was the first... Reinhardt? I don't even count this as a Punisher movie LMAO!!!!! deleted--disregard Lungren!!! :rotfl

But it had Lou Gosset JR in it:rolleyes::rotfl:rotfl

The Punisher Warzone soundtrack listing was released recently and WOW!!!!! +1 for Warzone. Off to a nice start....The previous Punisher movie has a PHENOMENAL soundtrack, so hopefully this will grow on me as well. It helps get me a little more excited for the movie. While I'm still disappointed about no Thomas Jane, I'll try to keep my chin up.

I was just looking at the Bradstreet PF from Sideshow and there is an striking resemblence to Stevenson IMO.

I couldn't find a STEADY War Zone Movie thread, so since this was the most recent I decided to post here.

TBH War Zone looks a lot better than the 2004 version..well..because the 2004 version was horrible. Not sure if it will be better than the 1989's one tho..hmm..

the guy looks like a good frank castle. the movie looks like it will stink hard

Trash or not, I'll go see it.

Gotta support the movie industry making comic book movies, even if they turn out to be poo :D

Comic Book movies ruled this past summer with IM, Hulk, Hellboy and the TDK. If not for them we woulda been stuck with Indiana Jones, Clone Wars, The Mummy, Speed Racer and Zohan :sick

Back