PS4 OR Xbox One?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
as we're reaching the end life cycle of the current gen consoles, anyone notices that the xbox 360 hardly have any exclusives coming out? PS3 just had the Last of us released, and still got Beyond two souls and GT6 coming out.. the last Game that came out on the 360 that is exclusive is GoW 3 .. since that nothing ..

Yep I was thinking that when watching E3. 3 massive titles coming out for the ps3. M$ decide to release another 360, 6 months or so before the xbone. Hopefully they will come thick and fast next gen.

To be honest im not bothered. GTA is coming out and i still play injustice and bf3.
I just wish the new batman was going next gen. Having just typed that, I checked and it looks like its being released ??

that would be cool :)

Does anyone else notice that this poll has gotten more votes for the PS4 since yesterday (since the MS policy shift)? :lol

Change your name.

It must be annoying to see someone with a very similar username. I don't think you can really do anything about it. But, at least you don't have it as bad, as everyone who has registered the name "batfan" on SSF :lol.

Anyone going to get both consoles on release or planning on later on?

I will get both eventually. I have always had all the consoles. I see no reason to break that tradition now. Only people on a budget or diehard fanboys pick only one. :lol The latter being the worst.

I will get both eventually. I have always had all the consoles. I see no reason to break that tradition now. Only people on a budget or diehard fanboys pick only one. :lol The latter being the worst.

People can be both categories.

the best of both worlds
Hannah-Gif-hannah-montana-14702085-380-300.gif

The only thing any console could do to make me get it is make Metal Gear exclusive.

I would have bough a game cube if The Twin Snakes wasn't ***

Back