PS4 OR Xbox One?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PS4 without a doubt. Although, I doubt I'll be getting it for a while after its release (I'm happy with my PS3).

Anyone going to get both consoles on release or planning on later on?

I already have $150 at Gamestop put towards the PS4. Once it gets closer to ship I'll trade in my PS3 and hopefully only have to pay $100 for the PS4. The only way I'll be getting an XBOX One is if they lower their price to match the PS4.

so anyone know the Exclusive Games both of these consoles are getting by LAUNCH .. I know Infamous Second son won't be a release title (Q1 2014), can anyone name the Exclusive titles each console they'll get on its launch?

asking because I might get both consoles for their exclusives n thinking what first console I should get

so anyone know the Exclusive Games both of these consoles are getting by LAUNCH .. I know Infamous Second son won't be a release title (Q1 2014), can anyone name the Exclusive titles each console they'll get on its launch?

asking because I might get both consoles for their exclusives n thinking what first console I should get

PS4:
Drive Club
Knack
Killzone Shadowfall

Xbox One:
Forza 5
Ryse
Dead Rising 3
Kinect Sports

And then each is getting all the major 3rd party games

I may get both, by Xbox been out of commission for like two years. Lol

I think Xbox has the better launch lineup, Forza definitely beats Drive Club, Knack looks ok but both Ryse and Dead Rising 3 are way up there. Kinect sports though doesn't matter.

That's not a launch title, these are games that are exclusive the same day the console launches.

Ah dam ! could have swore I heard it was available to download at launch.

I agree. lineup is far better for me. The only ps4 game id want would be killzone. Il hold fire !

I'm surprised there hasn't been more noise about Dead Rising going exclusive to Xbox. That's a pretty big deal. It's probably my first game for the One.

I don't know about the series really. I thought the first was ok and couldn't stand the sequel and now this seemed new entirely. I think the series is Identity confused

It's a well known property that is an exclusive again. It's a pretty solid score for MS. They need exclusives like this to have any chance of competing with Sony.

I think Xbox has the better launch lineup, Forza definitely beats Drive Club, Knack looks ok but both Ryse and Dead Rising 3 are way up there. Kinect sports though doesn't matter.

I agree. PS4 games look like the same generic stuff with better graphics or at least at the show they did.

I'm hoping the PS4 ups the anti a bit on the games.

Back