PS4 OR Xbox One?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't trust them still. This is just a move so they can push X1 come fall. Just looking at how fast they flipped things around like it was a light switch tells me it would be just as easy for them to flip that switch back on at a later date.

I still don't like the idea of them watching and listening to me through the dam kinect. I still think the box is huge and ugly, I still don't like the name. Just the fact that MS "attempted" at getting away with what they did bothers me. Because you know if they could have...they would have.
s

Good point :goodpost: :lecture

Isn't that the truth!!!! I guess I shouldn't be surprised Ms is more interested in XBONE as an al purpose entertainment device, rather than a true gaming system. Their focus has moved away from games, as seen in how little they care for Indie games (one example)

The Kinect is specifically for games, if they were moving away from games they wouldn't have spent so much money making a gaming system, they could have just made a thing for TV that doesn't play games.

Watching their E3 conference I'm not really worried about a lack of games. The exclusives looked nice. TitanFall and Killer Instinct and Panzer Dragoon.

It's a nice feeling, being able to be excited for the Xbox brand again (cautiously), although I am thoroughly enjoying their hubris.

Solidus since I've been in here between you , snakplisken and a few others it's been clip after clip, picture after picture, troll after troll and a party of PS4 vs XB1.

I was never defending Microsoft just explaining what they had to offer that was positive and since the DRM makes no change to my stance, I still maintain it's all about what both have to offer in the way of software.

I'm in the exact position I was yesterday and the day before that. No doubt you will find something else to tease MS with though. Price? Hardware? Colour of the box...? :hi5: I see you already have in fact.

Who cares? You like PS4 fine, why does constantly lambasting another system make your choice any different or valid? There are plenty neutrals who genuinely want to strike up decent comparisons. It's probably best if you and I don't respond. You have nothing to offer me by way of debate and I seem to irritate you for some reason.

Who the **** is Snak Plisken?

Who the **** is Snak Plisken?

Snack Plissken? :dunno

SNakcPliss.jpg

:mwaha

This thread is ridiculous which is why I have to stay out or I could get a rash from some of these people.

Better get some aloe

Got that right. The hypocrisy of some of the people in here is stunning.

"OH I HAVENZ DEECIDEZ IFZ IZ GETTINZ PEEESSEFOOR ORZ EXEBOCKS WAN"

But all they do is tell you how Xbox One is a better quality console >_>

Got that right. The hypocrisy of some of the people in here is stunning.

"OH I HAVENZ DEECIDEZ IFZ IZ GETTINZ PEEESSEFOOR ORZ EXEBOCKS WAN"

But all they do is tell you how Xbox One is a better quality console >_>

Not only that, but Microsoft's DRM policy was akin to revolutionizing gaming as we know it! We were just too ignorant to understand it - with our simple minds and what not :rotfl

Not only that, but Microsoft's DRM policy was akin to revolutionizing gaming as we know it! We were just too ignorant to understand it - with our simple minds and what not :rotfl

I just caught up the last five pages of this thread. The XBoners really crack me up :rotfl

Im on da fence.

I'd say that you should just get the console, that has the most appealing exclusives for you. But, there hasn't really been much talk of exclusives from either Microsoft or Sony at this point in time (aside from a few that were mentioned at E3).

I'd say that you should just get the console, that has the most appealing exclusives for you. But, there hasn't really been much talk of exclusives from either Microsoft or Sony at this point in time (aside from a few that were mentioned at E3).

lol I don't give a **** bout exclusives, I just want crazily detailed games so im leaning towards ps4

Back