PS4 OR Xbox One?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ku-medium.gif

wow....looks like I'll be buying a PS4....did not see that coming!

But then again, past March next year when Elite: Dangerous will be released on PC, consoles won't be relevant anyway... :D
(and Star Citizen in early 2015)

PS4 for me, no contest. If you want an Xbox One, you must like having an abusive relationship where they don't trust you, constantly check-in with you, spy on you (PRISM), and won't let you share anything with friends.

Sorry but sharing games in PS4 is complex for me n confusing Xbox for me

[ame]https://youtu.be/stiYAbaJY1w[/ame]

**** YESSS. SCREW XBOX, **** those Nazi A holes. MS system is punishing gamers, well the hell with them. I am getting the PS4, used games, don't have to be online, no stupid camera watching you.

Xbox lost the war before it started, **** em they deserve it, greedy pieces of ****.

its actually shocking how badly MS has its collective head up its butt this time around. I mean, they frakked up with the memory, creepy Hal9000 camera, and used game attitude.

Ok, 2nd margarita is hitting me; if repeating myself, sorry and hells yeah!

I've never owned a Sony system, but this could be my start.

Chances are, I'll get the XB1 eventually, when it's cheaper. But if I had to choose which system to get at launch, PS4 sounds stronger. It seems to win in every category except controller.

Yeah, I don't disagree one one level. Its the fan side of me that's impatient. Uncharted 3 wasn't my fav, but was still a worthy addition

That said, really excited for The Last of Us

Yeah U2 was it's peak so far, but U3 wasn't disappointing.

I'm excited as **** for everything, including the Last of us but that has been there for a while lol.

I'm about to have a seizure or something.

Back