PS4 OR Xbox One?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I already know what I'm getting. I don't really need E3 to make a decision

I know what I would get if I gamed alone most of the time. I have fellow freak friends I game with a lot. In all honesty we will make a group decision so we can continue. So E3 will be a factor in that process.

Same. Although I'll wait at least a year before getting a new console anyways. Launch titles ain't what they used to be.

:lecture:goodpost:

that's what I'll be doing as well. plus the more than likely christmas bundle pakages that will come out cheaper than the original price of the console when it was first released.

So I guess in one week from E3, the result will be PS4 will get an even bigger lead in the polls.

So I guess in one week from E3, the result will be PS4 will get an even bigger lead in the polls.

Yeah. lets just hope they maintain this good news and dont add something stupid and they'll win the trust and bulk of the market :hi5:

Yeah. lets just hope they maintain this good news and dont add something stupid and they'll win the trust and bulk of the market :hi5:
:hi5: Yeah I have a feeling they're going to get pretty quiet after this week to avoid slipping up. :lol

Yeah, I'm going with the PS4 this time around. My first Playstation. You'd have to be a sucker to get the XBone.

I am pretty sure Microsoft isn't all that worried. Lots of things change in 5 months.

I'm really curious how this is going to go.

This is a complete turn-around from the last generation where X-Box seemed to get its route done and out and Sony was playing catch-up as well as fumbling with their own online systems.

One thing that I think it's clear to point out is that Sony, right now, NEEDS the customers. The whole PS network being hacked scared a lot of people off and so I'm sure that has steered some of their policy here.

Nevertheless, they drew a CLEAR line in the sand. Catering to gamers, none of the online crap that has been a bomb and a fiasco for Microsoft. It's going to be VERY interesting to see how MS reacts to this. Are they going to stick to their guns? Are they going to back down?

X-BOX has a very loyal and established fanbase right now and ever since this announcement of their DRM policy, they have shook all their fans. Well, right now Sony opened their doors wide open for everyone to convert.

I want to stay with X-BOX, but Sony has just made it easier. Time to trade in the old girl for a new one.

Yet, there's still plenty of time. And it really depends to see how Microsoft reacts to this. They can very well back out of their policy implications and try the approach that Sony is taking which MAY save them a little bit. Or revise their complete policy structure on this. Sony has been smart, sitting back and letting Microsoft draw the heat and shoot themselves in the foot while waiting to see what to do next.

Its great seeing Sony with a sense of humor!! AWESOME. I won't lie, this is the first time in a long time I actually think SONY may top MS this NEXT Gen.

As a VERY LOYAL 360 fan since 2006 and being on LIVE for 7 plus years, I am ready to jump ship to the PS4 as my premier console. MS has made some seriously bad decisions, and its clear they are catering to publishers above and beyond, to the point where gamers will get screwed

:mwaha:mwaha at the Sony trolling video. It's good when trolling is actually funny. :lol

On another note, it's funny to see how MS fans are adopting the "deal with it" attitude, where they literally say gamers worldwide with unreliable internet who might get locked out of their consoles don't matter, and only the people with steady internet are significant.

And you'd think they'd be happy that people are supporting the console with less built in restrictions, since that will show the publishers we don't want more DRM and mandatory crap, but somehow it's suddenly no big deal. Weren't they just bashing EA over similar things? :dunno

It's amazing what people will force themselves to accept for loyalty to a piece of machinery they didn't even create.

I'm really curious how this is going to go.

This is a complete turn-around from the last generation where X-Box seemed to get its route done and out and Sony was playing catch-up as well as fumbling with their own online systems.

One thing that I think it's clear to point out is that Sony, right now, NEEDS the customers. The whole PS network being hacked scared a lot of people off and so I'm sure that has steered some of their policy here.

Nevertheless, they drew a CLEAR line in the sand. Catering to gamers, none of the online crap that has been a bomb and a fiasco for Microsoft. It's going to be VERY interesting to see how MS reacts to this. Are they going to stick to their guns? Are they going to back down?

X-BOX has a very loyal and established fanbase right now and ever since this announcement of their DRM policy, they have shook all their fans. Well, right now Sony opened their doors wide open for everyone to convert.

I want to stay with X-BOX, but Sony has just made it easier. Time to trade in the old girl for a new one.

Yet, there's still plenty of time. And it really depends to see how Microsoft reacts to this. They can very well back out of their policy implications and try the approach that Sony is taking which MAY save them a little bit. Or revise their complete policy structure on this. Sony has been smart, sitting back and letting Microsoft draw the heat and shoot themselves in the foot while waiting to see what to do next.

I agree with all of this. Its going to be interesting to see where MS goes from here. I'm not getting rid of my PO right now for either system.

Back