PS4 OR Xbox One?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I absolutely loved the Xbox and Xbox 360 . They always had better graphics and the games always ran better on the Xbox360 then the ps3. Again Xbox one for me !

The Xbox did have better graphics than the PS2, but the 360 was slightly under the PS3, yet most games allegedly run better on PS3, issues with porting for several cores.

Actually, most games that come out on both systems run better on Xbox 360, the PS3 has a much more challenging architecture to work with though it should technically have more power. That's probably why The Last of Us looks so good--the hardware has more power and this is their 4th game on the console.

That's what I'm saying, 360 was easier to port to, but ps3 did have a little more graphic power, nothing formidable though, honestly, I stopped caring for graphics this generation.

Actually, most games that come out on both systems run better on Xbox 360, the PS3 has a much more challenging architecture to work with though it should technically have more power. That's probably why The Last of Us looks so good--the hardware has more power and this is their 4th game on the console.

:lecture

my brother says that at his job, when they run tests for their new games, it's the PS3 version that almost always has the problems and/or needs tweaking. 360 usually runs pretty smooth

The Xbox did have better graphics than the PS2, but the 360 was slightly under the PS3.

It's hit and miss, depends on the title, Some games hade better graphics for the 360, some were better for the PS3.

For example, The first time l played "Fallout 3" was at a friends place on PS3, l was like this game looks horrible. Eventually got it on 360 and it looked way better on the 360 version.

Didn't "Skyrim" look better on the 360 version as well?

Red Dead Redemption and Bayonetta were both noticeably better on the Xbox 360. For many games it's just slightly less on PS3 which you only notice when going through an in-depth analysis.

Will not be getting either. It's kinda funny cuz I still have my original PS2 and it works fine. I just don't have all the games I used to. Anyways, I have recently been buying old games and it is almost as fun as getting new games. Always remember that no matter how crappy future consoles get, we always have the seemingly better older ones to fall back on :lol

360 ruined the PS3, everything had to be built on Xbox and ported to PS3 and it ran like ****.

This reminds me of Legendary Scale figure threads where everyone says they're getting one until the price is announced. Suddenly everyone quits posting.

Back