PS3 Users: Warning

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I didn't know the PS3 played games.

Your Fanboydem is fail.
Plus I have to watch movies on my PS3, because I can't hear them over the fan noise of my Xbox

I own both....and not to start an argument but the fan on my PS3 will also get loud when it is hot in the room. Does the SAME thing.

I'm sorry, but owning both systems, isn't really a good excuse, and it doesn't negate you from being "fanboy" in any way. As long as you have a preference for one system over another (and as it's clear in many of your posts in PS3 threads, that you prefer the 360), then you're a fanboy. :gun

Just admit it. Be true to youself, you'll feel much better! :D

P.S. Not that anything's wrong with being a fanboy, provided that fanboys can keep their asanine comments to themselves. :banana

08dueling02.jpg

The original comic was pretty lame. Only a fanboy would have posted it as a strip.

I like the addition DinoLast put in, but it really deserves its own, fourth frame to make it work properly. imho.

I'm sorry, but owning both systems, isn't really a good excuse, and it doesn't negate you from being "fanboy" in any way. As long as you have a preference for one system over another (and as it's clear in many of your posts in PS3 threads, that you prefer the 360), then you're a fanboy. :gun

Just admit it. Be true to youself, you'll feel much better! :D

P.S. Not that anything's wrong with being a fanboy, provided that fanboys can keep their asanine comments to themselves. :banana

Never said I wasn't a fan boy. :) I just said I owned both systems. :D

Where is the conversation going again? Leave it to people with tiny egos or things otherwise to come in and try to rank on the PS3 for one little malfunction that cost me one night of online gaming.

Of course this would turn into a fanboy flame war.

Why does this thread even exist anymore? Issue is over let it die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back