• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PS3 & Wii Games

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmtz2005

Super Freak
Reaction score
PS3
Spiderman Shattered Dimensions- $35
Mortal Kombat- $35

Wii
DeadRising- $15
Cabela's Big Game Hunter- $15
Rapala Tournament Fishing- $15
Samba De Amigo- $15
Monopoly- $15
PunchOut- $15
Boom Blox- $15
Carnival Games- $15
Wii Play- $8
Wii Fit Board n game-$60 (maybe 60 min total usage on this)

Free shipping for games in U.S. The wii board add extra for shipping..
Both PS3 discs are in mint condition. Spiderman I bought and played for a couple days took it out never went back in the playstation. Mortal Kombat I bought when psn was having their problem online. I tried using the kombat pass (online) but I kept getting the network is being fixed message. When it was working I used the free online trial and was able to log on ever since. I don't think the code ever went through. I played online for about a couple of weeks but havent played since (been months).

My Wii took a dump couple months ago (maybe longer), it doesnt power on anymore. So I have all the games up, I also have accessories if anyone is interested. On the list from monopoly down the discs do have some scratches but it doesnt affect the game.
Well if any questions please don't hesitate....

Last edited:
Back