PROTOTYPEZ STUDIOS Presents: Fully Licensed Street Fighter model kits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, how long would I have to wait if I wanted one painted through you.

On the other site it seems like a very long wait

Well the wait is really long BUT I consider it as a common statue preorder that normally makes many months before in hand...just to ease my anxiety :impatient:

Also the huge plus here and the best thing is that whoever gone the Ed or any professional painter route is going to be mind blown by their job. In the end it's similar to a commission.

found this ken looks insane

attachment.php

I have Ryu, but I haven't really done anything to it. Their painter/assembler wasn't really communicating that well with me, so I basically left it. Although it's a kit, which I'm not really used to getting, it is a stellar sculpt.

I have Ryu, but I haven't really done anything to it. Their painter/assembler wasn't really communicating that well with me, so I basically left it. Although it's a kit, which I'm not really used to getting, it is a stellar sculpt.

Been going back and fourth with the kit they look great maybe it's the pose that I cant get around.

What's the scale? i followed these from when they did the first 50 batch of Ryu but then forgot all about them.

Blanka looks good so does the Ken mock up. If it's only 1/6 though it's just far too much money to spend on it. It'll end up costing near enough £600. I could commission a 1/6 figure for far less than that

What's the scale? i followed these from when they did the first 50 batch of Ryu but then forgot all about them.

Blanka looks good so does the Ken mock up. If it's only 1/6 though it's just far too much money to spend on it. It'll end up costing near enough £600. I could commission a 1/6 figure for far less than that

Think they are 1/6 they would be cheaper but Crapcom is involved .

Cammy is planned and Guile i think they are tempting.

It's 1/6 scale. Even if this thing sits in it's box for a couple more years, I still think I'd be happy I got it :lol

If you don't really paint & assemble kits yourself, I guess it will be kinda pricey to get a finished product on your shelf though.

They are really good and i need some SF represented in my collection. I was too late for the PCS and now they go for ludicrous amounts so they are out of the question

These would be perfect but i don't paint so i cant justify that amount. I wish i could though :monkey2

Even if I have to put it away on the side for now, I didn't want to miss out on the Ryu kit. Who knows what paint & assembly options might be offered (or learnt :eek: :lol) later on :D
Been going back and fourth with the kit they look great maybe it's the pose that I cant get around.
I think the pose is cool :D

304312_547675415276956_1240806978_n.jpg

Even if I have to put it away on the side for now, I didn't want to miss out on the Ryu kit. Who knows what paint & assembly options might be offered (or learnt :eek: :lol) later on :D

I think the pose is cool :D

304312_547675415276956_1240806978_n.jpg

It's a awesome pose Think i might cave in and buy one going to be awesome to paint up.

I wonder they are going to continue the line ken,clammy and guile are coming I wanna see Bison and Chun Li.

I just don't want to cough up $600 to have a kit put together and painted. For all that, I would be justified to buy a Pop Culture. I'm a die hard Street Fighter fan. I play a game of Third Strike daily, and all I ever wanted was great 1/6 scale, affordable statues with diverse character selections. But I understand Erick's just getting started, but I really wanted to make my shelf look like a character select screen :(

I just don't want to cough up $600 to have a kit put together and painted. For all that, I would be justified to buy a Pop Culture. I'm a die hard Street Fighter fan. I play a game of Third Strike daily, and all I ever wanted was great 1/6 scale, affordable statues with diverse character selections. But I understand Erick's just getting started, but I really wanted to make my shelf look like a character select screen :(

I feel yea it's rough I'm just dying to paint one of those kits up I liked the pop culture ones just hated the poses .

Back