PROTOTYPEZ STUDIOS Presents: Fully Licensed Street Fighter model kits

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good man, I got no where near that level of skill. I'd have obvious brush bristle streaks all over it :lol

My PTZ Sagat kit painted by DarkSpidey arrived a couple days back. Finally had time today to set it up.

Spent the afternoon looking at it and I am very happy with it. The pose is very good, but the vibrant paint really brings it to life. Once again, the choice for the darker skin color really paid off. Still can't decide which portrait I like better, both give a very specific feel to the display and neither deserves to not be displayed.
Overall, a damn fine statue. Truly get the feeling he jumped out of the game in front of me.

Only bad thing, I have to invest in a camera or something. How awesome it looks inhand, kinda hard to see it in my pics. Oh well, I have the real thing to look at!

bio6qb.jpg

5ap4rk.jpg

2qlvpqt.jpg

2lx8pph.jpg

2weaq2o.jpg

2hib877.jpg

2vkklg4.jpg

o59u9s.jpg

1492lpw.jpg

25ey8a9.jpg

33wmro9.jpg

New Player 1 Sagat I've just completed :wink1:

PS: the bandages came out really white in the pics but they're actually shaded in grey and a little black. It's just due to the lighting^^

Back