Prototype 1/3rd joker completed pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head sculpt is amazing as ever. I am not digging the pose or the base though. Shoes look too clowney too. I was some how expecting something different. Still a great piece no doubt.

Check out the base color in the pic with all the jokers on the table. That's closer to the true color. It looks nicer in that pic.

Just stumbled on this thread aaaaannnd, I think I just crapped my pants. Can somebody check me please?

Pose does look too stiff, and the jacket is kinda fuzzy looking (but you did say that you were going to improve the jacket, so). Everything else is so incredibly phenomenal. That head sculpt/paint app is breathtaking. Are there close up shots of the face anywhere? Also, can the jacket just hang straight down? I think that might improve the overall look.

Hey, Bobby, will it be released by HCG? It looks very nice and I am so tempted to get one!

Yeah, that 1/3 is the one that got me to pull the trigger on the 1/6. And when Bobby was asking me how I want it to look cause the Joker went through several variations...Interrogation, mob scene, ending. etc...I just kept saying please make it as close to that 1/3 as possible.
And it is.
I wish I can afford the 1/3 but I'm happy that I at least have their little brother. :)

Hi guys,
on the jackets, the new ones arrived they are nice.
the jacket does go straight down, but I put wires in it to flair it out . (my personal preference)
pose may be less stiff in the finals, I will also make one with the grenades
I thought that was a nice pose with the strings .
the shoes, I really like a bit more clownish looking but that is what I was going after. in person it is a non issue, I sculpted the foot to look that way, the shoes off are normal .
the base is not really getting its true color, I will get a camera later today .
Thanks .

behind the scenes pics
1st base, way to big, 2 pair of pants, 5 head sculpts, 5 pencils, 5 different jackets, the list goes on, I will post some more shots,
this time on the Reeve and batman i will show the wips first
1st pic is shoes with out inserts.
IMG_08402-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I sculpted the shoe first to show them what the size had to be

mailgooglecom.jpg
[/IMG]

got to start somewhere
ddd-2-1.jpg
[/IMG]

base original size
[IMG]https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/bobbyc1225
\/ddd-2-1.jpg[/IMG]

base original size different jacket

IMG_06032-1.jpg
[/IMG]
different head ,jacket and pants
2-2-1.jpg
[/IMG]

socks are there as well 1st pants

many more pics to come

The new jacket looks so much better, Bobby C rocks!!! Can I order this through HCG?

Thanks Buddy, however this ended up being a run of 12 pieces only.

Awww too bad, Bobby, you are an awesome crazy talent! Hope we will see more DC stuff from you in the future! I want to see you working more on the DC Comic characters!

I do have the 1/1 batman Sonar bust from tdk coming out, it should be really cool. actaully one of my favorite pieces hands down, cant wait to get one myself.
I will also have the 1/1 Chris Reeve coming out as well from HCG.
Thanks MT

I do have the 1/1 batman Sonar bust from tdk coming out, it should be really cool. actaully one of my favorite pieces hands down, cant wait to get one myself.
I will also have the 1/1 Chris Reeve coming out as well from HCG.
Thanks MT

Bobby, your sculpts are really incredible. Any chance that you will do more stuff for HCG and DC? I know HCG got licenses to do Resident Evil and Marvel vs Capcom. Will you be doing stuff for those franchises? It is fantastic for collectors to have great talents like you working for HCG! :clap

pose may be less stiff in the finals, I will also make one with the grenades
I thought that was a nice pose with the strings .

Are you making 1 of those, or will we be able to pick?

Everything looks great Bobby!! The jacket really looks nice. This is really ridiculous. There are many statues I've held back from buying and things I've sold in preparation for this. Looking at these pics, It's all worth it.:clap

Bobby, will you be around tomorrow? If so, I'll try to drop a line.

Great pictures buddy, thanks for sharing. :)

Thanks Dave much appreciated ! I will have the final product done in a week.
less stiff of a pose,new jacket buttons etc.

Back