Prototype 1/3rd joker completed pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys, this is the prototype , I went through hell to get this one to this stage, but everything is worked out on the other 12 pieces.
the base is machined Aluminum, anodized purple,
my camera is not really showing the true colors
head is silicon , glass eyes, silicon gloves , partial silicon arms, buttons scaled from original same as pencil.
I will be auctioning off or taking offers on the piece in the picture.
the new one will have smaller buttons, more accurate likeness, a bit nicer jacket.
Thanks for looking.

zzzzzzzz-1.jpg
[/IMG]
ss-1.jpg
[/IMG]
[IMG]https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/bobbyc1225
/ss-1.jpg[/IMG]

ss-1.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_17082.jpg
[/IMG]

bb-3-1.jpg
[/IMG]

looks amazing Bobby! the whole piece is great but for some reason I really like those gloves!

and the HS is just so real!

Very nice prototype bud. I love the shot seeing the size comparison with Batman.

looks great, the only thing that looks off is the jacket, the material looks too fuzzy, but you already said you were changing it, but everything looks tops. How tall is he?

Thanks Guys, he is over 2 foot, 1/3rd scale off the base.
base is around 2 inches .
I messed this jacket up big time, i tried all kinds of weather things and ended up destroying it.
I have 14 other practice jackets , it was nice till I went over board.
working On Batman now, the belt is difficult but getting there.

the next thing you should do Bobby is a 1/4 scale full Demon Bats :D. I dont know about anyone else, but I would be down

ahh..........sweet :yess:. I pray the all black paint app lowers the price considerably compared to the Joker or Bats :pray:

Looks incredible! Now, that's what I call a Grail!

Can't wait to get mine Bobby C, The Man!! :bow

I emailed you, let me know what you think.

Batman and Demon Bat will be half the cost most likely of these.
unfortunately the clothes are more expensive on the 1/3rd scale then the life size.

Back