Prototype 1/3rd joker completed pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice Joker. I'd say easily one of the best representations I've seen.

just wow bobby!
You totally nailed this!
It's amazing!
I can't wait to see him with the final jacket!!
:)

Nick

I really like those gloves!

Me too. I knew silicone makes skin look realistic on sculptures, but had no idea before that it looks great for gloves and stuff too.

Looking good Bobby! My only thing is I think those buttons are WAY to big for the coat and vest!

He said in his first post that the buttons will be smaller. :)

Hi guys, I will take more pictures of the individual parts later this week,( I broke my camera) so you can see what really went into this.
in 2 weeks or less I will be posting wip pictures of the Reeve.

I was thinking of offering silicon gloves for the 1/6th as well.

wow this is just plain cool awesoness, it must be creepy to work on mini jokers and have a mini army of them all standing there... what am i saying , it must be epic

I have spoken to Bobby at least 1 - 2x a month since this project got going. The level of professionalism and friendliness he has shown me has always been top notch. No matter how busy he is, he'll always take time out to discuss updates on the piece or just shoot the breeze for a bit with me. I know the effort he has put into this piece. He has poured his heart and sould into it. From getting the head sculpt perfect to making sure the costuming was accurate, he went above and beyond!

I'll always appreciate the work he put into this piece, and the many conversations him and me have had. I consider myself very lucky and happy to be getting one of these Jokers.

Like I always call him...Bobby C, The Man!

Hi guys, I will take more pictures of the individual parts later this week,( I broke my camera) so you can see what really went into this.
in 2 weeks or less I will be posting wip pictures of the Reeve.

I was thinking of offering silicon gloves for the 1/6th as well.

i would be very interested in a set of gloves.

Yup, thats as amazing as expected. I would love to see more pics.
Congrats to all that are getting these.
:clap:clap:clap

Head sculpt is amazing as ever. I am not digging the pose or the base though. Shoes look too clowney too. I was some how expecting something different. Still a great piece no doubt.

Back