1/6 Hot Toys - TMS074 - Hawkeye - Kate Bishop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaah?

What do you mean? HT will cancel the sculpt? It’s a bit late for that isn’t it?
I got the figure deluxe it's best out of the bunch, which is why mentioned it! The proportions are fine . I don't like the other hawkeye figures.

If I had this on order, I'd probably eat the deposit and cancel. It doesn't look like Hailee Steinfeld at all. None of the images or angles I've seen work. The bangs framing the head look terrible too.

Thankfully due to several factors at the time, this is one I didn't order. I would have liked having this character on the shelf had they done her justice, though.
I think no Hawkeye announcement to go with her has really killed this figure in my estimations. The head sculpt being rough only made the decision to not order her easier for many.

The only disappointing thing here is no Clint to go along side her and me not wanting to grab an "Endgame" version only for Hot Toys to put up Clint from this show the following month (it's bound to happen if I do that).

The only disappointing thing here is no Clint to go along side her and me not wanting to grab an "Endgame" version only for Hot Toys to put up Clint from this show the following month (it's bound to happen if I do that).
5fk1d7.gif

Wouldn’t surprise me if Hawkeye goes up soon. With Renner up and about and not working on anything scripted surely he’s got time to approve a new head sculpt.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Hawkeye goes up soon. With Renner up and about and not working on anything scripted surely he’s got time to approve a new head sculpt.
Pretty sure he's not allowed to do that because of the strike. But Hot Toys logic dictates that Renner Hawkeye will go up for preorder once Kate Bishop is sold out everywhere and it's too late for people to decide if they want both.

The material of her suit is fantastic and she is a fun figure to pose. The ankle joints are horrible as they can't pivot side to side. Also not a big fan of the ponytail connection with the angle it's cut.

The head sculpt is hit and miss. Certain angles are better than others, but she needs those changes to the hairline, eyebrows, and eyes to really capture the likeness. I think it's there but it's weak as it stands.

I'm happy to have her (and a Hailee Steinfeld 😂) in my collection. She would be much better to pick up at a discounted price if you are considering her.

1000011495.jpg
1000011505.jpg
1000011502.jpg
1000011501.jpg

I was also surprised by the ankle joints, they're like long wrist pegs with no ball at the end, weird decision. I like it in hand more than I thought I would, but I wish I had the courage to repaint the eyebrows lol

Last edited:
I was also surprised by the ankle joints, they're like long wrist pegs with no ball at the end, weird decision. I like it in hand more than I thought I would, but I wish I had the courage to repaint the eyebrows lol
Agreed! I can't figure out that decision with those ankle pegs. I do enjoy her so far
PXL_20230924_030625897.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230924_030708819.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230924_030554582.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230924_030349362.jpg

Sounds like they gave her the same **** ankles they gave Black Widow. Incredible how McFarlane can make that sort of ankle joint work well, but Hot Toys doesn't understand that they have to peg the pin going into the leg at an angle instead of straight down.

Looking at all these pictures, she looks similar to Ms. Marvel.

Anyway, I just watched The Marvels. After seeing the end scene, I wish Hot Toys got the Kate Bishop sculpt exact, on the level of, say, Artisan Scarlet Witch or Hera Syndulla from "Ahsoka." I would definitely get especially she seemed different from "Hawkeye" in appearance and mannerism, in a good way.

IMG_2868.jpeg
IMG_2867.jpeg
IMG_2866.jpeg

A guilty pleasure. I’m a sucker for an archer. I haven’t done much posing yet but yeah the ankles are a problem. I really like the suit though. The design of the spare arrow heads off the belt is very cool. The sculpt is ok not great and yeah they should never have done that stupid band aid. The hair looks cool from a distance but up close is a bit disappointing, a bit cheap looking. The ponytail is also frustrating with the position of the quiver.

Back