Prometheus Sequel (ALIEN: Covenant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
76811774834032d0f4339104dfbeea36.jpg

While I see what you're talking about, there's a part that continues outward on the upper left the Queen doesn't have. Although lets not go gender labeling now, we can't offend anyone.

Love that poster! Very Giger-esque.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

yeah it definitely is Ginger esque for sure. if you take the name alien from the poster then it just looks like a regular giger work

meh, pumpkinhead xeno....or loosely based. Perhaps the tip of the hat to the queen a tad although Giger didn't design her, the poster certainly has his essence.

I've got a question for everyone here: Do you think this new Alien film resembles your typical American slasher movie? I've talked with a few others on the web and all of them seem to think I'm crazy for suggesting that Covenant resembles a slasher movie.

For one thing, the first trailer featured a scene where a xeno kills people in the shower... a lot like Pyscho... so no one is going to convince me that it doesn't resemble a slasher film, LOL.

I've got a question for everyone here: Do you think this new Alien film resembles your typical American slasher movie? I've talked with a few others on the web and all of them seem to think I'm crazy for suggesting that Covenant resembles a slasher movie.

For one thing, the first trailer featured a scene where a xeno kills people in the shower... a lot like Pyscho... so no one is going to convince me that it doesn't resemble a slasher film, LOL.

It doesnt.

You ARE crazy

Well, most, if not all, horror movies boil down to the same, it's just how well the formula is played out on screen.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

For those who may be confused on my comment about Covenant resembling a slasher film...

Unless there's actually a xeno wielding a knife and slicing people up (I doubt it very highly), then it can't be a slasher film by definition. However, that's not to say that it can't resemble a slasher film. I'm not a fan of the genre, but most slasher films I've viewed usually have a scene or two where the villain kills the hot girl in the shower. So, when I see a xeno killing someone in the shower (something we've never really seen in the Alien films before), I automatically link it to a slasher film.

Well, most, if not all, horror movies boil down to the same, it's just how well the formula is played out on screen.

:goodpost: :exactly:

Back