Prometheus Sequel (ALIEN: Covenant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a7cd1c55d42d5da7ee9f564fe67d7f5e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Snoke's final form. :Wizard

Looks like a meaty elemental of crap from "Alien:Resurrection" photoshopped over the jaws of an ALIENS xeno.

As awful as I expect Predator to be, I still think it's going to do well with reviews in comparison to this.

As awful as I expect Predator to be, I still think it's going to do well with reviews in comparison to this.

perhaps what the alien franchise needs is a return to core elements with a child casting again. This time a child without PTSD from being a survivor but one who was lonely, without any friends, made do with imaginary alien friends whom ultimately are real, and befriends the aliens as they are the ones who come to help them with childhood crisis' such as bullying, body shaming, etc...not aliens who rape people in the shower!

perhaps what the alien franchise needs is a return to core elements with a child casting again. This time a child without PTSD from being a survivor but one who was lonely, without any friends, made do with imaginary alien friends whom ultimately are real, and befriends the aliens as they are the ones who come to help them with childhood crisis' such as bullying, body shaming, etc...not aliens who rape people in the shower!

Finally, an Alien film that brings up Alien Privilege.

So this is pretty much a remake of Prometheus?

not really, but I suspect some allusions to it (unavoidable) but I DO expect the last half of the movie to be pretty much an Alien rip off with 5, then 4, then 3, crewmembers running this and that away, diminishing their numbers until just Katherine Waterston is left and probably ends up either escaping somehow or blowing the whole thing up along with herself, thereby creating the 'alien' moon LV-426 from the lush paradise before.

In other words, predictable....

I just watched Prometheus again....I actually like it alot.

Not as an Alien movie...but if you forget that its got anything to do with Alien, its a pretty good flick.

I think they whole idea is that we went searching for our creator, found out that we were a mistake, and in the process of finding that out, WE created the Aliens.

Its a pretty cool overall story for the Alien creation. You just have to accept that it is only about xenomorphs in the end.

I think they whole idea is that we went searching for our creator, found out that we were a mistake, and in the process of finding that out, WE created the Aliens.
Thats debatable. What we got at the end of Prometheus i dont think will be the Xeno we came to know from the Alien franchise. Going by synopsis's of Alien Covenant, and what we have seen and heard so far, this sounds like its going to be the movie where we get our traditional Xeno introduction. It looks like the Prometheus " Deacon " is a what if, or a branch of where the creature could of went by being very similar, but yet very different. The fact we are going to get both the Prometheus Xeno and the more traditional Xeno in Covenant leads me to believe we can throw the " Engineer > Human > David > Shaw > Squid > Deacon " part of the Alien origins out of the window as visually of course we know which strain of goo survives between the Deacon and traditional.

I could be all wrong, and id love it if i was thrown a curve ball. I love the speculation anyway.

My feeling is that the Alien is evolving with each host it moves through. So as in A3 the xeno had more of a dog like shape and manner....I think the xeno has the ability to mimic host after promethus.

It has not had a human host in the traditional birthing process yet.

The question is , where does the queen come from, and after that happens , my bet is we will see a human give birth traditionally to the big chap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My feeling is that the Alien is evolving with each host it moves through. So as in A3 the xeno had more of a dog like shape and manner....I think the xeno has the ability to mimic host after promethus.

The question is , where does the queen come from, and after that happens , my bet is we will see a human give birth traditionally to the big chap.

You have a lot of catching up to do on your Alien lore.

BTW, that first notion of yours has been canon since 1979 (minus the Prometheus part).

Is this a serious post?

Back