Prometheus Sequel (ALIEN: Covenant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

not quite sure how I'd feel about this if it becomes canon...

https://www.alien-covenant.com/news/fox-make-alien-vs-predator-movies-canon

yeah I'm still not totally feelin it....I've always viewed Aliens vs. Predators as a one off spinoff with no bearing on either original line. BUT considering with what they are about to do with the xeno's origins I don't think they can make it cannon because it would have to mean the xenos are much older than their creation date which is obviously in the future.

Well Lets be honest here. When have anybody in the movie thread showed immense hype for any movie since avengers?

Well Lets be honest here. When have anybody in the movie thread showed immense hype for any movie since avengers?

I'm most excited for Logan, more so than Covenant. **** I'm even more excited about Dunkrik than Wonder Woman.....I have lost all interest in Justice League later....and my avengers interest is starting to wain.....

I'm most excited for Logan, more so than Covenant. **** I'm even more excited about Dunkrik than Wonder Woman.....I have lost all interest in Justice League later....and my avengers interest is starting to wain.....

I'm talking we all can agree will be a great and awesome movie. When Avengers 2012 was coming out everybody was very excited and hype. Now you have a marvel side, a DC side, and then another Hype pop culture movie side. People will hate or love that side for various reasons. The unity.... is gone.

I wish they would follow the Dark Horse comics story line......at least how it started out with Ripley, Newt and Hicks.....I think most people would have a hard time with Newt and Hicks and their relationship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That wasn't Hicks, that was an android named Mitch Bueller. The android and Newt were a thing, Hicks was just an alcoholic.

Last edited:
That wasn't Hicks, that was an android named Mitch Bueller.
Well, thanks. Now all I can think of is...

Damn you!
76ku76ki.gif

I wish they would follow the Dark Horse comics story line......at least how it started out with Ripley, Newt and Hicks.....I think most people would have a hard time with Newt and Hicks and their relationship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I remember the first 6 issues didn't Ripley in it, some legal issue I suppose and then last page of 2nd series we get this-

98.jpg

I know it's comics but that was pretty laughable IMHO....

Back