Statue Prime1 Studio - Batman - The Dark Knight Rises 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally

44293964_397150120823772_8316061815191690293_n.jpg

“A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat on a young boy's shoulders to let him know that the world hadn't ended.”
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present the 1:3 scale MMTDKR-02: Batman from The Dark Knight Rises (Film). Bruce Wayne was the main protagonist of The Dark Knight Trilogy, described as a billionaire environment and military defense developer who witnessed his parent's murder at age 8, and later traveled the world for seven years to seek the means to fight injustice, fear and chaos before returning to Gotham City to become Batman, a bat-masked vigilante hailed as the city's "Dark Knight", who dedicated himself to protecting it from its criminal underworld at night as a means to uphold justice, hope and order. Batman from The Dark Knights Rises (Film) is precisely sculpted with screen accurate detail, capturing Christian Bale as the silent guardian of Gotham City and stands approximately 33 inches tall on a base environment based on the final battle scene. This is a must have statue for all fans of Batman from The Dark Knight Rises!
Specifications:
- Size approximately 33 inches tall [(H)84.2cm (W)44.5cm (D)41.8cm]
- Real Fabric Cape
- Three (3) alternate portrait
- Two (2) interchangeable Right-Arms
- Two (2) interchangeable Right-Hands holding Grapple Gun
- One (1) interchangeable Right-Hand with fist
- Two (2) interchangeable Left-hand
- One (1) alternate exclusive unmasked portrait (In Exclusive version only)
- Edition Size:
Regular version: TBA
Exclusive version: 500
Prototype samples shown.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

$1,099 USD

The pose seems kinda boring. The Begins suit really looks great in a simple, stoic stance but given the reasons for the upgrade in the movie this one needs something more dynamic.

Happy to stick with the Hot Toys 1/4 scale. Are Prime 1 likely to do a 1/3 Ledger at some point?

Pics are up on their site, I think from some angles it looks a bit bland but prime 1 are going for a museum pose and have provided lots of different options so I still think it looks great. The detail is fantastic and will look great under the right lighting. Unmasked looks good enough IMO but I wouldn't display it personally

this really looks amazing! I just wish we new if a 1/3 Joker was happening

The pose seems kinda boring. The Begins suit really looks great in a simple, stoic stance but given the reasons for the upgrade in the movie this one needs something more dynamic.

Happy to stick with the Hot Toys 1/4 scale. Are Prime 1 likely to do a 1/3 Ledger at some point?

Not likely since they never had the TDK license for 1/3. They never even made a 1/2 ledger bust with different heads for the statue when so many asked for it, so I can't see them going after that license since the character doesn't seem to be high on their radar.

wow that unmasked head sculpt is amazing!

While I think the headsculpt is a good attempt from Prime 1, I honestly think they could do better.

From memory I think the Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 facesculpts were a tad better, with this current Prime 1 head looking a little off, and appearing older than he should?

I had almost no interest in getting this, but the more I look at the promo photos with its multiple display options, the more it feels I may just get this down the line (if the Ex doesn't sell out fast)..... even though I absolutely have no place to put him.

I still hate the pose they went with, he only looks good from certain angles.
The masked sculpt is pretty good though, and it's probably the best/most accurate Bale Batman product so far.

Pass for me.

The pose looks stale. I like museum poses but this one just makes him look slightly awkward, like someone caught him of guard.

They should have gave his pose a little more life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back