Statue Prime1 Studio - Batman - The Dark Knight Rises 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gah: I wanted this one to be my last and definitive TDK statue. Don't get me wrong, I'll buy this one, it just doesn't looks like the definitive TDK to me. Not too long ago I got the 1/3 Arkham Knight Batman from Prime1 and their quality is the best around, no doubt, so even if this one is not perfect I'm getting it, due to Prime1 quality, the 1/3 scale and the fact I want catwoman too.

I like this batman and will wait for the switch outs to make a final decision. I do like the second pic that another member posted w Batman's head down, I think that is a great pose even if you can't see his face.

Also, it would be great if P1 could make his cape like Iron Studios Vader with wire, so you could pose the cape. I have the Vader and posing the cape is really cool, I've done everything from the wind blowing, straight down and even a little Matrix flying cape.

I think someone sent them a photo of little small things to fix so they'll have some work to do. I remember hearing that the pose will stay the same but they were taking feedback of little things to fix to make it more screen accurate.

I didn't know there was a Prime1 half scale Bale Batman on the way... Now I'm not sure if get this one... I have the 1/4 from Hot Toys and the 1/4 from Sideshow, at the moment the one from Sideshow is my favorite, the headsculpt is spot on. I hope this one gets better on time, and change the eyes to the iconic squint eyes.

From P1's Instagram:

27893426_212341912664123_1619133517323567104_n.jpg

"I present to you, the Batman!" Oh wait, that's Bane's arm....

Is the cape wired and pose-able? The statue doesn't look too bad from this angle, but from the other pic of the group, something looks weird.

Also, mods, can we merge the two threads into one?

Prime1 fixed the shoulder pads, added a regular fist for the left arm, and they seems to have fixed the eyes, now he looks close to perfect, I still need to see a close-up picture to the headsculpt though. I'm sold with this statue from day one though.

Definitely looks improved. Any chance they'll ever do a Begins version?

only if they get the BB or TDK license. They could make at least 4 more statues if they got the TDK license alone.

Ahh okay, wasn't aware they didn't those licences. It sucks that Sideshow keep the 1/4 movie movie licences.

Which 4? - Batman, Joker, Two-face, and _____?

It was a bit of a trick statement because we would no doubt get 2 Jokers if they got the license lol. Bank robber and _____ version. Scarecrow would be cool too, but I wouldn't buy one.

It was a bit of a trick statement because we would no doubt get 2 Jokers if they got the license lol. Bank robber and _____ version. Scarecrow would be cool too, but I wouldn't buy one.

After posting, I said to myself, "of course, they would go with 2 Joker versions". Makes sense since the character is so popular.

Wow. Those improvements have just shot this straight to the top of my pre order list. Just stunning!

Back