Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving this unmasked head. Looks awesome with the rifle pose

IMG_8583.jpg

Sigh. My first Prime 1 piece and the figure's taking a long time to reach our local distributor's warehouse. It usually takes just about a month or two after release in Japan/US for their statues to get here, but this one would arrive next month -- almost half a year after the first in-hand pics went out :gah:

Sigh. My first Prime 1 piece and the figure's taking a long time to reach our local distributor's warehouse. It usually takes just about a month or two after release in Japan/US for their statues to get here, but this one would arrive next month -- almost half a year after the first in-hand pics went out :gah:

wow that is frustrating. hope it arrives in perfect condition, you've been waiting long enough!! but it'll be worth it, its magnificent :)

I hid a small portable LED light on the base which makes Batman look extra ominous in the dark.

I’m loving this statue. I also have the bust but these were my first Prime 1 pieces and they won’t be my last.

IMG_8513.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hid a small portable LED light on the base which makes Batman look extra ominous in the dark.

I’m loving this statue. I also have the bust but these were my first Prime 1 pieces and they won’t be my last.

View attachment 383003

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW! Great job. Been thinking of getting one of the Batsignal replicas to use for this kind of lighting. Surely evokes one of the promo art for the series (that also became a cover for a paperback)!

77716a93eb715c6c512595cde0674e68--dark-knight-returns-frank-miller.jpg

I'm getting the exclusive in a week or two. This will be my first 1/3 scale first Prime 1 piece and first Batman piece 😜
Very keen to hear what all the talk is about. I was going to wait for the blue suit but I think wearing black is a little more realistic for the attitude of the Miller Batman. Also love the battle damage and exhaustion after he's just had a fight, couldn't resist and hope it's worth the price I'm paying 💸

I'm getting the exclusive in a week or two. This will be my first 1/3 scale first Prime 1 piece and first Batman piece ��
Very keen to hear what all the talk is about. I was going to wait for the blue suit but I think wearing black is a little more realistic for the attitude of the Miller Batman. Also love the battle damage and exhaustion after he's just had a fight, couldn't resist and hope it's worth the price I'm paying ��

You are gonna love this thing. The knit of the suit is so intricate and detailed and the wounds look wet and fresh. Its a masterwork.

From Facebook:-

Prime 1 Studio added 16 new photos to the album PBDC-03: BATMAN BUST (BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY - TDKR).
51 mins ·
To celebrate one of the most influential stories ever told in comics, Prime 1 Studio is proud to present PBDC-03: Batman Bust from Batman: Arkham City (Batman: The Dark Knight Returns). Frank Miller completely reinvents the legend of Batman in this Saga. Forced to take action, the Dark Knight Returns in a blaze of fury, taking on a whole new generation of criminals and matching their level of violence.
Statue features:
- Size approximately 10.5 inches [(H)26.7cm (W)23.5cm (D)21cm]
- Two (2) alternate portrait*
- *Bust Portrait can be interchangeable with MMDC-17 Statue portrait

Retail Price: $299 US
Edition Size: 1000
Production samples shown.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

Same head that was on the blue bust I believe.
IMG_0130.jpg

New head.
IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.JPG

IMG_0131.JPG

IMG_0132.JPG

IMG_0133.JPG

IMG_0134.JPG

Back