Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was moving some things around and came across some strips that came with this guy. They look like felt. Any idea what these are for?

I was moving some things around and came across some strips that came with this guy. They look like felt. Any idea what these are for?

They’re supposed to help fit pieces in more snugly if you have an issue with the pieces not keying in all the way.

Mine ships tomorrow!

Holy smokes, I've spent too much on statues this year:

4 Premium Format statues
1 lifesize bust
1 1/2 scale bust
1 1/3 scale bust
2 1/6 scale maquettes
and now this beast - gotta ease up in '18

Mine ships tomorrow!

4 Premium Format statues
1 lifesize bust
1 1/2 scale bust
1 1/3 scale bust
2 1/6 scale maquettes

Yeah this piece is magnificent.

And if you think you've spent too much, you'll think I have a statue anonymous problem. Never thought I would ever spend so much on a 'hobby'.

Mine ships tomorrow!

4 Premium Format statues
1 lifesize bust
1 1/2 scale bust
1 1/3 scale bust
2 1/6 scale maquettes

Good luck in 2018 lol. Congrats on getting this. It truly is a masterpiece. It's my 1 and only 1/3 and is the center piece of my collection.

Just picked up this unmasked custom head sculpt

IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1456 2.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

The bad part of living on the east coast is the interminable wait for a SS shipment to cross the continent - next week needs to hurry up.

Where did you get that custom head? Also My foot with the peg doesn't go all the way in, does anyone else have this problem or heard about a way to fix this?

Where did you get that custom head? Also My foot with the peg doesn't go all the way in, does anyone else have this problem or heard about a way to fix this?

Lots of people have the footpeg issue including me. Just let it settle for a few days. The weight should let it slide in over time.

Hey bud, got the custom head off the Facebook groups. Send me a PM if you're interested and I'll connect you with the seller.

He has arrived. And now it can be told:

For some reason, right after my wife prepaid the final payment so she could give him to me for Christmas, SS cancelled her REG, and upgraded her to the EX. They also knocked $68 off the final payment. Does anyone know how this occurred? I didn’t want to say anything until he was in hand, and EX confirmed.

He has arrived. And now it can be told:

For some reason, right after my wife prepaid the final payment so she could give him to me for Christmas, SS cancelled her REG, and upgraded her to the EX. They also knocked $68 off the final payment. Does anyone know how this occurred? I didn’t want to say anything until he was in hand, and EX confirmed.

happens if you ordered the Reg and also went on the waitlist for the EX. did you guys do both?

Another kick in the butt for me who ordered early and and paid full.

Congrats on the discounted EX. Loving mine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back