Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This just showed up for preorder again at BBTS. $1057.99 shipping Q1.

Just saw this thanks to you. WTF is this? How do they get more of this? I have this piece on payment plan from prime 1 website but I may cancel and preorder from BBTS since it?s the same price either way. I?m so conflicted lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this thanks to you. WTF is this? How do they get more of this? I have this piece on payment plan from prime 1 website but I may cancel and preorder from BBTS since it?s the same price either way. I?m so conflicted lol.

Just keep it, as you don’t want to lose your NRD. And of course you’ve chosen to be on a payment plan, so you’re already waiting so does it really matter? And it might be easier to receive replacement parts in the event of any unfortunate issues.

Just keep it, as you don’t want to lose your NRD. And of course you’ve chosen to be on a payment plan, so you’re already waiting so does it really matter? And it might be easier to receive replacement parts in the event of any unfortunate issues.

^^^This!

Prime didn't do the smart thing and have a NRD to prevent this?

Sadly I cancelled my playment plan anyway, not because of BBTS getting some but because I can no longer afford the final payment of nearly $530.
At least I got the Arkham knight catwoman, one day I?ll be able to get a Batman for her, but not now [emoji17]
This is still by far my favorite Batman prime 1 has done so congrats to all who have it!

I've got the exclusive version of this and looking to sell him. Please PM with offers if interested

Back