Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t like the screaming head. I’ll order from SS site.

If you don't like the screaming head, may I ask what's the point of ordering?

For me, getting that particular head would be the primary reason to get this piece.

Though honestly I have been thinking about whether the head will actually fit the pose of the full statue or not.

If you don't like the screaming head, may I ask what's the point of ordering?

For me, getting that particular head would be the primary reason to get this piece.

Though honestly I have been thinking about whether the head will actually fit the pose of the full statue or not.

Just to have the bust to go with the blue bust. I’ll most likely get the full size blue variant also so it’ll feel incomplete to not get the matching busts.

I too have the blue bust and the exclusive statue. I’m thinking it would be nice to have this black bust to switch all 5 heads between the bust and the statue (3 from the original EX and these two). But I’m not sure it is worth $300+ for those of us who have both but I’ll probably cave.

The battle damaged portrait is still the best for the statue. I don’t think I’ve had either of the other two heads on the statue for more than an hour or so. I wish one of these new portraits were battle damaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The screaming head is a Prime 1 exclusive? Or will it be available at Sideshow?

Whoa. Didn't see this coming. Thanks for sharing, Phoenixblazes!

I'm really tempted to get this. I really want that creepy-smiling head. Not a fan of the screaming headsculpt, but $300 is cheaper for me than getting the EX full figure, plus the bust is useful to have a second favorite displayed and easy to swap with what's on the full figure.

I'm really tempted to get this. I really want that creepy-smiling head. Not a fan of the screaming headsculpt, but $300 is cheaper for me than getting the EX full figure, plus the bust is useful to have a second favorite displayed and easy to swap with what's on the full figure.

Addendum: Production samples shown -- that mean this would be ready for shipping soon?

The screaming head is a Prime 1 exclusive? Or will it be available at Sideshow?

Given that the Blue Bust came standard with two heads I'll think this one will be the same. And no where on the Facebook post does it say anything about Prime 1 Exclusive.

Given that the Blue Bust came standard with two heads I'll think this one will be the same. And no where on the Facebook post does it say anything about Prime 1 Exclusive.

Okay, thanks. That is what I thought but was thrown when someone said that they didn’t like the screaming portrait and would therefore order from Sideshow.

Thus far, the creepy smile has only been available on the blue bust. I believe the EX statue came with the calm portrait and the hand holding batarangs. So even if you bought the EX statue you still wouldn’t have the smile.

This new bust sounds like a good idea for you unless you could find someone on here who only wants the screaming head who might be willing to sell the creepy smile head.

How about an unmasked portrait like the customs we’ve seen in this thread? That would have been nice. They’ll probably pull us all in with that when the blue suit statue comes out.

I too have the blue bust and the exclusive statue. I’m thinking it would be nice to have this black bust to switch all 5 heads between the bust and the statue (3 from the original EX and these two). But I’m not sure it is worth $300+ for those of us who have both but I’ll probably cave.

The battle damaged portrait is still the best for the statue. I don’t think I’ve had either of the other two heads on the statue for more than an hour or so. I wish one of these new portraits were battle damaged.

That's why I don't like the other 2 heads on the EX. It doesn't really make sense that his whole body would be battle damaged except his face. These new busts should also have battle damage.

Thus far, the creepy smile has only been available on the blue bust. I believe the EX statue came with the calm portrait and the hand holding batarangs. So even if you bought the EX statue you still wouldn’t have the smile.

This new bust sounds like a good idea for you unless you could find someone on here who only wants the screaming head who might be willing to sell the creepy smile head.

How about an unmasked portrait like the customs we’ve seen in this thread? That would have been nice. They’ll probably pull us all in with that when the blue suit statue comes out.

It seems that my previous comment (the one you quoted) can be somewhat confusing, my apologies.

Yes, I am aware of the EX for the full statue. I'm not much of a fan of that EX calm and clean head (but that multi-batarang hand was very cool), but getting the EX for the full figure meant I'd have to spend at least $400. The smiling portrait from the Blue Bust I liked instantly as I like Batman with a creepy smile, so I thought this one in black would be a better and cheaper deal for me than getting the EX :)

I think the two heads are awesome. IMO the screaming head will work on the statue if you pose it with the two empty fists. This is definitely on my radar

It seems that my previous comment (the one you quoted) can be somewhat confusing, my apologies.

Yes, I am aware of the EX for the full statue. I'm not much of a fan of that EX calm and clean head (but that multi-batarang hand was very cool), but getting the EX for the full figure meant I'd have to spend at least $400. The smiling portrait from the Blue Bust I liked instantly as I like Batman with a creepy smile, so I thought this one in black would be a better and cheaper deal for me than getting the EX :)

I was indeed confused which is a state I find myself in more and more, especially when I think I know something!

My apologies!

Ordered! Just bought it on Prime 1's site. I've seen the screaming head photoshopped onto the full size statue and it looks so good 😊

Back