Prime 1 Studio: Jurassic Park - T-Rex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, do we think we can expect this to pop on Sideshow's website a week after it launches for pre order on Chronicle--like the Iron Studios T Rex did?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Not likely, P1's Blue and Baby blue were not on SS.

I ordered Blue from Dan’s Dino’s that way I didn’t have to do another monthly plan with CC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, do we think we can expect this to pop on Sideshow's website a week after it launches for pre order on Chronicle--like the Iron Studios T Rex did?

Chronicle changed their plans again after announcing SS would carry these so now SS will NOT be carrying ANY P1 JP items, only IS stuff.

The politics surrounding some of the licenses are very strange to me.
Yea, Chronicle got roasted for stopping IS orders from their site and letting SS start taking them over on the other forum. Not sure why they are no longer doing P1 from SS too, but I guess there is not enough room for everyone to make money on those pieces now?

If my stuff at Dan's Dinosaurs gets canceled after I've already ordered it I'll be furious. Chronicle won't hear the end of it.

If my stuff at Dan's Dinosaurs gets canceled after I've already ordered it I'll be furious. Chronicle won't hear the end of it.

Why does Dan order from CC? I think he orders direct from P1 doesn’t he?

He has to get from Chronicle, he is in the US.

That’s strange considering he doesn’t require monthly payments just the down payment and CC doesn’t offer down payment only monthly. I can’t imagine he’s paying monthly for everyone’s order with only the 1 down payment.

That’s strange considering he doesn’t require monthly payments just the down payment and CC doesn’t offer down payment only monthly. I can’t imagine he’s paying monthly for everyone’s order with only the 1 down payment.

He has some deal with them, his price is also cheaper for the IS set than even CC had it for.

He has some deal with them, his price is also cheaper for the IS set than even CC had it for.

Well that’s good - all I know is I’m glad he’s got that deal I couldn’t afford to have 3 or 4 Dino’s on pre order with CC as can only afford so much monthly lol

Well that’s good - all I know is I’m glad he’s got that deal I couldn’t afford to have 3 or 4 Dino’s on pre order with CC as can only afford so much monthly lol

Yes, and really without the preorder discount I haven't added many orders with them either, just rather wait till it ships.

Yes, and really without the preorder discount I haven't added many orders with them either, just rather wait till it ships.
Will the items that show "Sold Out" become available again once they ship? I haven't had much experience buying from CC.

Will the items that show "Sold Out" become available again once they ship? I haven't had much experience buying from CC.

The only way that would happen is if there is a cancellation, and even then, there is probably a waitlist that has to be filled first.

I was going to get this but now that I know that the Trex didn’t really look like this. I just can’t see myself purchasing it.

Plus I already have a phantasy T-rex coming in November. Beast Wars Megatron. Don’t need another one. Lol.

I do plan on grabbing that Triceratops though.

I was going to get this but now that I know that the Trex didn’t really look like this. I just can’t see myself purchasing it.

Plus I already have a phantasy T-rex coming in November. Beast Wars Megatron. Don’t need another one. Lol.

I do plan on grabbing that Triceratops though.

I find the lack of pictures and Prototype a little bit strange should be way more pictures in classic prime one fashion

Why do you say this is not looking like the T. Rex?

Back