Prime 1 Studio: Jurassic Park - T-Rex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The T-rex and Triceratops are from Jurassic Park. It's pretty obvious that's the breakout scene.

Yeah ordered that 1 and Chronicles I Rex - I believe both are 1/10 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chronicles website says 1/25 Scale. At least for the Breakout Rex. They also have a 1/5 Scale. Lmao.

Chronicles website says 1/25 Scale. At least for the Breakout Rex. They also have a 1/5 Scale. Lmao.

Dang I just checked and their Irex is 1/24 also - that iron studios one at 1/10 should dwarf these ones. How much bigger is 1/15 vs 1/24?

36800158_589021924831703_8728957258827825152_n.jpg

This will be 1:10.

Who’s making this one?

$849 Est. Arrival: Oct. 2019 - Dec. 2019
Already open for pre-order on P1 site. EX version only. Not yet on CC though.
I wish SS would somehow find a deal with CC to sell this on their site so I can go with the down payment option, like what they did with the IS one.

$849 isn't terrible considering the size with the diorama base... but the IS Rex remains the better all-around value. Just the beast with no frills in a larger size for two hundred less.

I'm priced out buying this, but I jumped on P1's instagram contest to win this, would love to own it.

Yeah I’ve already got IS version on order so unfortunately I’m out on this beauty but I’m looking forward to their Indominus Rex and may go for the triceratops - space is an issue with all these though

So, do we think we can expect this to pop on Sideshow's website a week after it launches for pre order on Chronicle--like the Iron Studios T Rex did?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back